Regal Academy Series Talkback Thread

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by SparkleMan, Jul 26, 2016.

1. zoombie

zoombie Well-Known Member

Don't know if it is a good idea to move this show to Nick Jr, and have one of your new villains look like Shimmer or Shine.

2. Nox

Nox New Member

I agree. I dont' t know why, but Regal Academy is +7, so it should be on Nickelodeon main channel. Nick Junior is for younger kids.
    You mean Kira? I like Snow Queen. She is funny, but also powerful. Looks like she will be better villain than Vicky. And Rose doesn't scream a lot like in season 1. It was very annoying. I can't wait for the next episode ^^

3. zoombie

Yes Kira, looks like Shimmer or Shine.

4. Nox

Nox New Member

Yes, Shimmer or Shine has some India vibes as well as Kira. Rainbow likes to contain characters from all continents in their animations. You know, kids from all over the world has their own representation and can identify with these characters. I think it's a good idea. We have black skinned Astoria, LingLing who is Asian, etc.

#64 Nox, Nov 6, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  5. Nox

Nox New Member

So, in season 2 episode 2 Ling Ling officialy becomes member of the main team and gets a pet. And they all gain new full-body transformations with dragons and magical artefacts. This season is really good.

6. zoombie

So our main characters are a team of 6, while everybody else is team of 3, how fair is that? Shouldn't we split them up into two teams, to make things fair?