1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recordings of Plucky Duck Show episodes/Animaniacs "H" episodes.......

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by DaffyDonaldQW93, Nov 19, 2014.

1. DaffyDonaldQW93

Something that WB doesn't feel the need to release but is full of historical interest to Silver Age WB fans is the recycles, mainly episodes of "The Plucky Duck Show" and those hour long shows of "Animaniacs" that often give viewers a glimpse of what's coming in regular half-hour episodes while still giving the charm and wit of Fox's first season!

I wonder if anyone would trade these worthless recordings- because for one thing-

Having a Plucky episode of TTA mixed in with Plucky's top "billing" would sound great, I wonder if the closing credits were modified to fit Plucky (have all the end tags have Plucky quoting "Romeo and Juilet") or if gag credits were changed.

And "Animaniacs" hour-long episodes would be epic, seeing all of those rarely seen gag credits and closing tags plus see first airings of then-upcoming segments.I might remember seeing an "H" episode on Kids WB, so seeing something I barely remember would be "triple-awesome".
    If the (most of) segments aren't new for the episode there's a thing called a "fast-forward" button.

I could do with or without commercials, so if you deleted the commercials it still would be something cool to watch. I prefer commercials, but if you don't have 'em it still would be nice to see the episodes.

The Animaniacs Handy Episode Manual (AHEM) would be good to determine scarcity as it lists air dates and such.

So whaddya say?

2. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Knows about rock people
    Staff Member Moderator

I only have one H episode and that's because the entire hour was new material. Its joke credit was copied from a normal episode, though ("Hey, we can see your house from here.")

3. Erased Paper

Erased Paper Member

Nope.

4. Goldstar Neo

Goldstar Neo Good Morning!

There was only 1 actual episode of The Plucky Duck Show, "The Return of Batduck". The rest of the series was just a hodgepodge of unrelated Plucky focused shorts from various episodes of Tiny Toon Adventures. The Plucky Duck Show barely qualified as it's own separate series, let alone a spinoff of TTA. It was more of a "Best of" compilation VHS only on TV. There's no reason for Warner Brothers to ever release that separately from TTA.

5. DaffyDonaldQW93

I didn't say they had to release it, I was just asking if any of those "recycled" episodes were taped from the TV to VHS.

Plus the "H" episodes have more historical value to die-hard A! Fans that the Plucky Duck show ever would. And they don't have to be on DVD either aswell.

We were discussing something that is perfectly legal in Mister Rogers' book. Besides I would see them for private home use only. I won't do anything Toonzone forbids discussing.

It may have historical interest, but those masters can be buried if all I ever care at WB.

6. Looney Tunes Fan

Looney Tunes Fan Moon Prism Power, Make Up!

I have one episode of The Plucky Duck Show on one of my tapes (I believe it's a premiere of one of the episodes). I'd be willing to trade for it, shoot me a PM if interested. :)