1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

ramblings/new post/re. K*lln*r

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by Nftnat, Apr 28, 2001.

1. Nftnat

Nftnat professor/historian/chronicler

Well, I was asked to do this. This'll make my 4th post here, I theeeenk. Anyway, so far I like what I see. Kinda reminds me of Kylen "Alethia" Miles' Road Rovers Forum, except without all the graphics. And it seems to be a black motif here vis a vis a white motif there.

Anyway, I wonder if the old boards will be accessible here. Wait a minute, I know they will, but what I mean is are the archives gonna start over; is this archive one of what, the 3rd edition of toonzone? I have the old archives of the storyboard bookmarked, & I was just wondering.

Another thing, & this is from that thread on the old boards re. the K-Beast. I'm assuming a coup is out of the question, but if there's plans for such I'll listen to same. Anyway, I was wondering. He's been head of KWB from the beginning, way back in '95. Before that he was head of Fox Kids going back to '89. This means he used to be not-so-bad. He did get that network deal for Tiny Toons, Batman, Animaniacs. And when KWB started he was there. He greenlighted all our favorites, the same shows he later killed & defiled. So what happened? When & how & why did he change? Body-snatching / pod people? Brain transplant? Maybe there was something to that 'repugnant' incident in "TV Or Not TV"; things did start to change for the worst after that. Or maybe he was Gephardted or Doled (Bloom County fans will know what I'm talking about). What were the circumstances re. his change from an Animaniac to an Anime-niac? I don't know, I'm asking. So if anyone out there has the info for an ignoramus such as myself, who just discovered the Warner toons 2 years ago (re-discovered where the classics are concerned), I'd greatly appreciate it.

Again, good board er sum junk, y'all.

2. DR. BELCH

DR. BELCH Member

On Kellner

Maybe he ate some bad clams. Or, like Henry VIII, went mad after contracting a social disease sometime in the early nineties. :eek: