1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

R.I.P Glenn Frey (1948-2016)

Discussion in 'The Musiquarium' started by stephane dumas, Jan 19, 2016.

1. stephane dumas

stephane dumas Well-Known Member

After David Bowie, we lost another good singer-songwriter, Glenn Frey, one of the primary singers of the Eagles passed away at the age of 67. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/18/glenn-frey-eagles-guitarist-dies-67/
    http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016...enn-frey-dies-at-67-bands-website-rep-report/

Glenn Fray did also a solo career and got some very good hits with "You belong to the city" who reached #2 on the Billboard hot 100 in 1985 as part of Miami Vice soundtrack album and "The heat is on" for the movie Beverly Hills Cop.

2. ShadowBlinky

ShadowBlinky Never A Good Bot

What a shame...:(

3. Harmonie

Harmonie Foreverrrrr!

Aw... The Eagles have been one of my favorite bands for over a decade now. I couldn't believe the news when I saw it, because there have been so many deaths already this year.

4. the greenman

the greenman Well-Known Member

We lost Natalie Cole, Bowie, now Frey. While he didn't have as big a solo career as Henley he made some decent stuff. He was kinda a a-hole to alotta people. The guy he was in Jerry Maguire was not thespian acting. As a musician, he was great, will be missed.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk