Pure epic-ness... (JL)

Discussion in 'The DC Animation Forum' started by Dusty, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

Okay so I love CN's new DC block (not the new DC logo, ;) ) I really enjoy GLTAS and Young Justice, and they promote them very well. But I always thought CN went way above and beyond to promote JL when it first came out... check it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrFkhQtZ_04
    Those promos and the bumpers between commercial breaks were so awesome! The music and such were brilliant. I guess I just kind of miss that, again I love DC Nation, but it just doesn't have the same "ooofh" that JL had. What do y'all think? :) What did you think of those bumpers 10 years ago, (I still can't believe it's been that long, lol)

D.

2. Lord Sidious

Lord Sidious Active Member

Nah

I think YJ Invasion Promo and DC Nation Bumpers are MORE Epic than that.

3. Wonderwall

Wonderwall Moderator

Never seen that before and I can't tell which one is more epic than the other( I dont get CN ) but that JL one was pretty nice and it had Keith David voicing it I think. Can't beat that:D

4. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

You are correct kind sir... it was Keith David, he made the promo's even more epic, I was psyched when they announced he would actually play a character on JL.

D.

5. young101

young101 New Member

That looks like one of their earlier attempts at creating an intro for JL but just reused as a promo.