1. Enter for a chance to win "Digimon Adventure tri.: Reunion" on DVD! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're giving away Twin Saga MMO Starter Packs! Get your free key here: Twin Saga Starter Pack Giveaway
  3. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

Pure epic-ness... (JL)

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by Dusty, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

Okay so I love CN's new DC block (not the new DC logo, ;) ) I really enjoy GLTAS and Young Justice, and they promote them very well. But I always thought CN went way above and beyond to promote JL when it first came out... check it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrFkhQtZ_04
    Those promos and the bumpers between commercial breaks were so awesome! The music and such were brilliant. I guess I just kind of miss that, again I love DC Nation, but it just doesn't have the same "ooofh" that JL had. What do y'all think? :) What did you think of those bumpers 10 years ago, (I still can't believe it's been that long, lol)

D.

2. Lord Sidious

Lord Sidious Active Member

Nah

I think YJ Invasion Promo and DC Nation Bumpers are MORE Epic than that.

3. Wonderwall

Wonderwall Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Never seen that before and I can't tell which one is more epic than the other( I dont get CN ) but that JL one was pretty nice and it had Keith David voicing it I think. Can't beat that:D

4. Dusty

Dusty Superman.

You are correct kind sir... it was Keith David, he made the promo's even more epic, I was psyched when they announced he would actually play a character on JL.

D.

5. young101

young101 Member

That looks like one of their earlier attempts at creating an intro for JL but just reused as a promo.