1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

[PS4, XONE & PC] Mass Effect - New Series (Pre-Release)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by River26, Nov 7, 2014.

1. River26

River26 Well-Known Member

The next series is almost here. BioWare hosted a special event in the next chapter of the Mass Effect franchise today.

New artwork of the next Mass Effect - Gematsu

2. GWOtaku

GWOtaku Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

......the Mako? The MAKO? *shivers*

Well, hey, it's been a few years since Mass Effect 1 and they must know what wasn't good about it at this point. I'll give it a chance.

3. dumbfoolkid5

dumbfoolkid5 Active Member

What animation style will they use?

4. Scirel

Scirel WHY SO FRIENDSHIP?

Mako itself was great. The ridiculously empty worlds and mountainous terrain they had you go through with it were not.

5. Magus

Magus The Boss

Agreed. I don't mind the empty worlds that much. The mountainous terrain on the other hand, that's what I can't stand. It's a good thing you weren't penalized for falling off mountains because of the terrain. I probably would've stopped going for the side missions had that actually happened.

6. River26

River26 Well-Known Member

Reveal trailer

7. Anyone00

Anyone00 The Moltar-Snork

"Mass Effect: One of the Endings of the Main Series Involved Changing the Basis of All Life on a Molecular Level for an Entire Galaxy but we Still Wanted to Further Milk the Franchise so we had to Retcon a Sleeper Ship that Loaded before ME3 and Send it to Another Galaxy"

8. Magus

Magus The Boss

That's so sick. That's the one and only trailer I'll be watching because I'm going on a media blackout on this game. This is probably the game I've been waiting for (along with Shenmue 3) the most and I don't know about others, but I actually like being hyped up for a game and I feel too many videos/leaks kill the hype.

One thing I do wish for this time around although I doubt it'll happen is that you can make your character into whatever species instead of being just a human. I'd love to play as a Turian, but I suppose that might be wishful thinking.