1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

[PS4] "Final Fantasy XV" Pre-release Discussion (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by River26, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Tommy Lawson

Tommy Lawson Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

From Silionera, the game has been delayed to November 29, 2016. That is a very odd choice to move a new video game release to, since November 24 and November 25 are Thanksgiving and Black Friday in the U.S. They may lose some sales by waiting those extra days. Some at Square Enix may not be aware of what the important shopping dates in the U.S. are. Obviously, if at all possible, Square Enix should try to have the game ready for release by November 24 instead. Any further delays beyond November will likely push Final Fantasy XV to be released after Persona 5 in February 2017. And we know the story of delay-after-delay for Mighty No. 9, so Square Enix should try really hard to make sure there won't be an additional one later.

2. River26

River26 Well-Known Member

"Omen" trailer

3. Magus

Magus The Boss

Has it really been 10 years since this was announced as Versus 13? And it's finally coming out Tuesday. I don't want to call off from work, but man, I'm tempted to do so. I've been on a media blackout from this game because I don't want any hype ruined, and I've been in quite the gaming funk as well. I've only been playing obscure games and Street Fighter 5 off and on (only to remind myself that, while I'm having fun that I cannot enjoy the game until I get a character that I'm actually looking forward to) and with so many delays it just feels a little unreal that it's actually coming.

I haven't played a FF since FF8 (and completed) and I haven't played a JRPG since Tales of Vesperia. So for me the hype is real.