1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Post #300

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by James Harvey, May 17, 2001.

1. Calhoun07

Calhoun07 It's Me

I fully agree

I post messages here because I like the boards and it is fun. I don't come here just to put up replies to threads I have miminal or zero interest in just to bump my post numbers up. Unless I have something to say or add, I am not going to just post something for the sake of posting something! If that's all you're here for (and I doubt anybody is) then you are here for the wrong reasons (but, like I said, I doubt anybody is!)

2. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

Exactly! I don't see the point of just replying so someone can be the #1 poster or have a high count. The discussions here are great and creative. This board has exceeded all my expectations with all the creative and different topics we get here. There's not too many boards where you can see threads dedicated to anime movies, punk music, and cancelled tv shows. Oh, and some animation.

3. mxyzptlk

mxyzptlk Guest

the best cancelled animation is from the wb cause they cancel their good shows:p

4. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

True, but it's not like they cancel all their good stuff purposelly. They cancel what doesn't get the highest ratings. Simple as that, and it's s ahem that most shows aren't given a chance. Anyone remember CALAMITY JANE? Aired 2 eps before cancelling it. I saw all 13 up here in Canada, and the show's pretty good!

5. Inque

Inque Liquid Darkness

[color=6666cc] I know this may sound stupid, but maybe I'm just paranoid. I'm not posting just to be the #1 poster!! It's feeling like everybody's out to get me. :( :( It was just some joke that we made, I just think that's the joke has been said too much and it has gotten way out of control. And maybe the multiple replies haven't helped, that was just because I posted one reply as I was reading the posts, and i guess it added up. I promise I won't do that again!! Let's not mention this again.

ok i'm done ranting. [/color]