1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon

Discussion in 'Animation Wiki Discussion' started by J'onn J'onzz, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Daxdiv

Daxdiv Does this look like the face of mercy?

I went with what Bulbapedia spelling had on her page, didn't know that was the Spanish spelling though, sorry. As for Hoenn and Raikou... I think I corrected that properly though considering that is the spelling for them in the games, and I have that to fall back on.

2. Jave

Jave Beware of the SPLAT
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

Well, the name is never seen written in the series, so you have to go with the proper term. Serebii.net agrees it's "Soledad" as well.

3. Lazerboy5000

Lazerboy5000 Catch 'ya Later!

Thanks for cleaning it up you guys. The acticle looks really good now.

4. Daxdiv

Daxdiv Does this look like the face of mercy?

Fair enough. I even typed Soledad in Bulbapedia, and it just redirected me to Solidad, so I guess I can accept Soledad as the official spelling. Though I do find it weird that there are two different spellings.

I decided to go through and correct some errors, or some that I thought should be corrected. I noticed Johto was misspelled once, and I think that the term League was misspelled and wasn't capitalize when talking about a certain regions league. Also something that does bug me is, should Pokemon always be capitalized or not? I don't want my blind fanboyism blinding me for this page like I did with Soledad/Solidad incident.

#24 Daxdiv, Nov 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2008
  5. Baltofan

Baltofan Active Member

The fandom like the good old fan pages, cards and fake Pokemon games.