1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

PLEASE HELP REMEMBER OLD CARTOON

Discussion in 'Saturday Morning Forever!' started by KSKLAUE, Jul 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. KSKLAUE

KSKLAUE New Member

I am trying to remember a cartoon from the late 70's to 80's. There were a few characters, maybe teenagers, maybe not, who would always be sent to another place and/or time. They may have time traveled, or just have been sent in some kind of machine or zapped to a place where their adventure or mission began. By the end of the cartoon, they would wind up back where they came from. I kind of feel like characters from other cartoons would appear in it but I could be wrong. Any recollections??

2. ikey2

ikey2 Member

First one that popped in my head with teenagers and time travel, maybe animated happy days? The only thing is a few shows did various types of time travel.

Ike's phone

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rick Jones

Rick Jones Hero Fan
    Staff Member Moderator

Superbook was the first thing that popped into my head but I'm guessing it wasn't a religious cartoon. Do you remember anything else?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

4. Red Arrow :D

Red Arrow :D Proud Beneluxer

First thing I thought of was The Greatest Adventures: Stories from the Bible :sweat:

5. KSKLAUE

KSKLAUE New Member

You are awesome!! It is the animated Happy Days!! Thank you so much!

6. ikey2

ikey2 Member

Glad to hear friend. If you happen to have Hulu, might want to check and see if they still have it. Last year I know they did when I watched that and few other older series.

Ike's phone

7. hobbyfan

hobbyfan Well-Known Member

Fonz & the Happy Days Gang ran for 2 seasons (1980-2), and was sort-of a send-up of Time Tunnel, just as much as Josie & the Pussycats in Outer Space (1972) parodied Lost in Space.

Superbook, imported from Japan, came a little later. So did The Greatest Adventure: Stories From The Bible.