1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

(Playstation Experience) Last of Us: Part II (Pre-Release Discussion)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Troy Troodon, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Troy Troodon

Troy Troodon Well-Known Member

What are your thoughts so far, guys?

2. Wonderwall

Wonderwall Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Awesome trailer, I remember when The Last of Us came out, I was okay if there wasn't a sequel. However time has made me soften on that stance, and even as something as small as calling it Part 2 rather than just 2 is a nice touch.

Ellie is 19 in this new one, so 5 years is the time since the last game in universe. Wouldn't be surprised if its the same in real life. I can't wait, this is the best of show for me :)

3. Troy Troodon

Troy Troodon Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing your input.

There are some questions I got for the game myself like, is Joel dead and is Ellie hallucinating? Or, who does Ellie mean be "She's going to kill them all?!" The infected, the fireflies, the hunters, or something else?! Or, are they actually hinting Ellie might be pregnant? :eek: So many questions I need to ask and get answers for!!

That said I do hope to meet new characters, learn what happened during that five year gap, try some new gameplay, and I hope to hear more voice actors, especially for the infected; I'd love to hear Dee Bradley Baker, Tara Strong, or even Kari Wahlgren voice some wicked new variety of Infected.