1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pitches For Original Marvel Films/Shows

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by Troy Troodon, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Freddy

Freddy Active Member

Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)

Showrunner:
    Rebecca Sugar
    Producers: Joshua Fine & Christopher Yost

The show would have similar tone and structure to Steven Universe. In other words, most of the episodes would be lighthearted slice-of-life episodes, with doses of continuity, character development and action, but towards the end of the seasons we would get tons of story-arc episodes with huge plot points and tons of cool fight scenes.

The show would mainly focus on Kamala Khan getting her powers, learning to use them and becoming the hero of her neighborhood. There would be occasional team-up episode with other Marvel characters, but they are not be the main focus of the series.

Voice Cast:

Grace Rolek - Kamala Khan/Ms. Marvel
    Brian George - Yusuf Khan
    April Winchell - Muneeba Khan
    T.J. Miller - Aamir Khan

Grey DeLisle - Nakia Bahadir
    Matt Lanter - Bruno Carelli
    Nicole Sullivan - Zoe Zimmer

Dee Bradley Baker - The Clone of Thomas Edison/The Inventor
    Peter MacNicol - Knox
    James Marsters - Loki

Mary Elizabeth McGlynn - Medusa
    Kirk Thornton - Karnak
    Roger Craig Smith - Triton
    Tara Strong - Crystal
    Diedrich Bader - Gorgon
    Frank Welker - Lockjaw
    Jennifer Hale - Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel
    Steve Blum - Logan/Wolverine
    Josh Keaton - Peter Parker/Spider-Man

• Like Like x 2
    #21 Freddy, Apr 14, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  2. Troy Troodon

Troy Troodon Well-Known Member

Oh nice one. If this were kept in the same continuity, or indeed had the same creative team as EMH, I could see this making a breakthrough. But alas, the 6-12 year old male demographic is more important to the higher ups, ah well. I suppose it could still make for a web series.

(I'm interested in hearing your thoughts for an original DC movie/show sometime.)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Freddy

Freddy Active Member

Thanks! :)

To be honest, I have always been more into Marvel than DC, so I really have no strong opinions about the latter. I do casually check out some Batman cartoons every now and then, but mostly just because I find his rogues gallery interesting (mainly The Joker).

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. macattack

macattack I see you!
    Staff Member Reporter

All right, I'll bite. Here's two. The normal one, and then the insane one.

Web of Spider-Man

Takes place in the early days of the Marvel Universe. Captain America hasn't been fished out of the Arctic yet. Tony hasn't become Iron Man yet. Carol Danvers is still in the military. Mutants remain hidden from the wider population. The only superheroes known are Ant-Man, who is mostly still tinkering away and private, and the Hulk, an urban legend leaping around in the Southwest. And then here comes Spider-Man into the public eye, and the true birth of a new Marvel animated universe.

We follow Peter Parker from his beginnings to his story's end, loosely adapting famous classic storylines (including "Spider-Man No More", which will include a timeskip), but also incorporate contemporary new elements, such as Gwen Stacy eventually gaining spider powers too and joining Peter in becoming a Battle Couple. Everything centers around Peter as he tries to keep his life from unraveling, but Norman Osborn (pre-timeskip) and then the Kingpin (post-timeskip) have better ideas . . . in fact, Kingpin vs. Peter is the final showdown.

Meanwhile, the Rhino just wants a good one-on-one with "bug boy" without outside inference preventing it. Will he get his wish?

Other superheroes have their origin stories as Peter learns and grows, symbolizing this production as the birth of a universe. By the timeskip, we have a true new Marvel universe on our hands. And in the final episode, "Vindicated" . . . it is both a conclusion as a new beginning, introducing viewers to "Mayday" Parker for the first time in animation.

Peter Parker: Josh Keaton
    Gwen Stacy: Kate Higgins
    Felicia Hardy: Laura Bailey
    Norman Osborn: Steven Jay Blum
    Kingpin: Kevin Michael Richardson
    Mary Jane Watson: Ashley Johnson
    Aunt May: Cindy Robinson
    Rhino: Clancy Brown
    (too many roles for me to list in the heat of the moment, I'll finish filling this out later)

And now the insane one:

She-Hulk (Marvel Anime)

Director: Toshiyuki Tsuru
    Series Composition: Mari Okada
    Character Designer: Yun Kouga
    Music: Elements Garden

Jennifer Walters wakes up one day in the hospital, confused, with her bullet wound mysteriously healing, and her daughter, Jessica, sobbing with joy. One moment, she was just walking with her cousin, Bruce Banner, and the next . . . she is here. Confusion over what equates to a miracle passes around, and she is released and allowed to go home, before she receives a mysterious phone call from Bruce that terrifies her to the core.

The next day, she is chased and cornered into an alley, and the stress triggers her worst nightmare, a transformation into a different her, a more confident, stronger her. And when she returns to normal, before what she's done has time to sink in, she finds herself swept into the Marvel universe, where she discovers her closest friend, Carol Danvers, is none other than Captain Marvel, forced into training with the Heroes for Hire, and a mysterious teenage girl named Rikki Barnes becomes her daughter's babysitter.

Oh, and her ex-husband has become a supervillain who wants to regain custody over Jessica the hard way.

Can she balance the life of a budding lawyer, a mother, and as a superhero with super-strength and a super force of personality? Or is she doomed to choose one of her identities over the others, and let the remainder atrophy into nothingness?

A unique story best told in the style of Japanese anime and made for the noitaminA block.

ADR Director: Christopher Sabat

Jennifer Walters & She-Hulk: Colleen Clinkenbeard
    Rick Jones: Jason Liebrecht
    Carol Danvers: Jamie Marchi
    Rikki Barnes: Bryn Apprill
    Jessica Walters: Lara Woodhull
    Luke Cage: Bob Carter
    Iron Fist: Aaron Dismuke
    Shang-Chi: Johnny Yong Bosch
    Titania: Monica Rial
    Samuel Sterns: Chuck Huber
    Blizzard: J. Michael Tatum
    Moonstone: Heather Walker
    Logan/Wolverine (implied to be a Hero of Another Story who keeps running up a tab at Luke Cage's bar): Bryan Massey
    Bruce Banner & The Hulk: Christopher Sabat

• Like Like x 2
  5. Troy Troodon

There both good ideas, and it would be interesting to see Funimation tackle Marvel.

(Are you a DC fan btw? Cause I'd be interested in hearing your ideas for an original DC project.)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Spider-Man: Kraven's Last Hunt

Format: Direct to DVD film production.

Target Audiences: Adult Marvel fans.

Executive Producers: Eric Rollman, Craig Kyle, and Josh Fine.

Story by John Semper and Stan Berkowitz. Written by Stan Berkowitz.

Plot Summary: For years, Peter Parker has patrolled the streets of New York and fought crime as the Amazing Spider-Man, battling an array of dastardly villains and criminals to fulfill his promise of using his great grower responsibly after the death of his Uncle Ben. But over the course of his life, he has faced many losses and hardship, from the deaths of his love Gwen Stacy, his friend Ned Leeds, and the mental ruin of his best friend Harry Osborn. On top of that he is now an adult newlywed, married to his longtime love Mary Jane Watson, and is torn between his commitment to her and his duty as Spider-Man. One fateful night, while his mind is racked with what he should do, he comes across longtime foe Kraven the Hunter, who he has consistently fought and defeated in their many battles. But this night is different. This night, Kraven seeks to end the hunt and prove himself superior to the Spider. It's going to take all the willpower Peter Parker has at his disposal and his love for Mary Jane to help him survive an onslaught of both the physical and the mental, and prove what it means to be Spider-Man.

Cast:

Peter Parker/Spider-Man - Christopher Daniel Barnes

Mary Jane Watson-Parker - Sara Ballantine

Sergei Kravenoff/Kraven the Hunter - Gregg Berger

Chameleon - Steven Blum

J. Jonah Jameson - Edward Asner

Robbie Robertson - Rodney Saulsberry

Betty Brant - Grey Griffin

Ned Leeds - Robert Atkin Downes

Harry Osborn - Gary Imhoff

Norman Osborn/The Green Goblin - Neil Ross

Gwen Stacy - Lacey Chabert

Steve Rogers/Captain America - Brian Bloom

Vermin - Dee Bradley Baker

• Like Like x 2
  7. Troy Troodon

Ooooh, now this is another concept I like. Kid gloves are off I presume?! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. macattack

macattack I see you!
    Staff Member Reporter

Heh, thanks. I figured as long as I was suggesting a crazy Marvel idea I might as well suggest voice talent outside the norm, too. I think FUNimation (tho this technically would be an Okra-Tron 5000 dub, which is Sabat's personal studio) has a stable of VAs who'd do well in a superhero show. Quite well, really.

I'm not a big DC fan, what I'm into is rather limited, but I might give it a shot soon. :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Freddy

Freddy Active Member

Here's my idea for direct-to-dvd animated movie for older fans.

Captain Britain: Jaspers' Warp

Director:
    Giancarlo Volpe
    Screenplay: Greg Johnson & Craig Kyle
    Based On: Comic book story-arc by Alan Moore, Dave Thorpe and Alan Davis.

Captain Britain is sent by mystical being, Merlyn, to a parallel dimension, where mutant called Jim Jaspers has the omnipotent power to bend reality as he pleases. As a member of Parliament of the United Kingdom, Jaspers has outlawed superheroes, build concentration camps for everyone with superpowers and created unstoppable android, The Fury, that can adapt to any superpower and regenerate its mechanical body. Captain Britain escapes the parallel dimension alive, but The Fury follows him and, to make matters worse, Jim Jaspers of his dimension starts to discover his powers.

Voice Cast:

Matthew Wolf - Brian Braddock/Captain Britain
    Ashly Burch - Elizabeth "Betsy" Braddock/Psylocke
    Emilia Clarke - Linda McQuillan/Captain U.K. (Captain Britain of the parallel dimension)
    April Stewart - Opal Luna Saturnyne
    Danielle Nicolet - Roma
    Jeffrey Combs - Merlyn
    John de Lancie - Sir James Jaspers/Mad Jim Jaspers

• Like Like x 2
  10. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Black Panther: See Wakanda and Die

Format: Direct to DVD Film Production.

Target Audience - Adult Marvel fans.

Executive Producers: Eric Rollman, Craig Kyle, and Josh Fine.

Story by Greg Johnson and Chris Yost, screenplay by Chris Yost.

Adapted from Secret Invasion: Black Panther by Jason Aaron and Jefte Palo

Plot Summary
    : Long has the African nation of Wakanda stood as a pinnacle of human society, with its advanced technological and social achievements as well as its access and control over the amazing resource known as Vibranium. And ruling over this nation stands the King T'Challa, The Black Panther, a world renowned Superhero, Avenger, and monarch who has led his people to even greater heights under his reign and has protected them from numerous outside threats. Now he does so with the aid of his new Queen, Ororo Munroe AKA Storm of the X-Men, who brings her compassion, leadership abilities, and vast weather-controlling power to the task of aiding and defending Wakanda.

But now the kingdom faces a threat unlike any the world has seen, as an armada of shape-shifting alien invaders known as the Skrull have infiltrated the Earth and several high-profile Superheroes and government/political figures in order to facilitate an invasion by their Skrull Armada. While The Avengers are stuck dealing with a portion of the armada in New York City, Wakanda must face a contingent led by a deadly Skrull commander with several powerful Super-Skrulls under his command. The Black Panther must now unite his people, and several of his most notorious enemies, to face this threat and it will take all his skill, cunning, intelligence, and bravery to defeat The Skrulls.

Cast:

T'Challa/Black Panther - James C. Mathis III

Ororo Munroe/Storm - Susan Dalian

Shuri - Cree Summer

Ramonda - Anika Noni Rose

W'Kabi - Phil LaMarr

Zuri - Beau Billingslea

Teela - Amanda Celine Miller

Okoye - Danielle Nicolet

Everett K. Rose - Yuri Lowenthal

Queen Divine Justice - Karen Malina White

Achebe - Tony Todd

M-Baku/Man-Ape - Kevin Michael Richardson

Erik Killmonger - Khary Payton

Steve Rogers/Captain America - Brian Bloom

Thor Odinson - Rick Wasserman

Tony Stark/Iron Man - Eric Loomis

T'Chaka - Keith David

Ulysses Klaw - Robert Atkin Downes

Skrull Commander K'vvvr - Lance Henriksen

Super-Skrull - Kyle Hebert

• Like Like x 1
  11. Capt.Traphouse

Capt.Traphouse Sexiest Thing Since Sex

Runaways Cartoon: A cartoon based around the Runaways that adapts its storylines somewhat loosely while inserting new story elements as well. The Pride are the main villains with other villains such as the Kingpin and Ronan the Accuser playing a significant role as well.

Episode 1: The Runaways learn about their powers after seeing their parent’s ceremony. After trying and failing to team up and stop Crossfire from hacking into LA's power grid, the team realizes that they'll need to trust each other if they want to survive. (Introducing: The Pride, Crossfire)

Episode 2: The Runaways confront their parents and try to remove their criminal hold on LA. They lose.

Episode 3: After a close fight with the Grapplers, the Runaways find a new friend who isn't all as he seems. (Introducing: Topher, the Grapplers).

Episode 4: The Pride enslaves Arcade and after he captures the Runaways, forces them to fight against each other and his "champions" in his arena. (Introducing: Arcade, Constrictor, Mandrill and Firebrand)

Episode 5: The Kingpin senses the Pride's weakness after failing to capture the Runaway's twice and decides to expand to LA. Meanwhile, the Runaways suffer from growing pains when conflict breaks out between everyone. The Pride hires Taskmaster, Bullseye, Blackout and Beetle to capture their kids but Kingpin has other plans. (Introducing: Kingpin, Taskmaster, Bullseye, Crimson Dynamo and Beetle).

Episode 6: Sensing her magical energy, Doctor Strange summons Nico and the Runaways to help him stop Blackheart from invading the Earth since the Avengers are busy fighting Thanos. Nico tries to confess her feelings to Karolina but can't. (Introducing: Doctor Strange, Blackheart).

Episode 7: Feeling cocky after stopping Blackheart and after watching the Avengers stop Doctor Doom from destroying NYC on TV, Chase gets Alex to "practice being awesome" by leading the Runaways on an attack on the Kingpin who is in control of Ultimo. (Introducing: Ultimo)

Episode 8: The Runaways are saved from Ultimo by a new team of heroes who say that their goal is to protect LA like how the Avengers protect NYC. Their leader takes a large interest in them but Karolina doesn't like their methods and doesn't trust them. (Introducing: Squadron Supreme, Ultimo)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #31 Capt.Traphouse, Apr 23, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  12. Troy Troodon

Spider Man and Daredevil: Defenders of New York

Format: Direct to DVD

Target Audience: Teens and Adults

Executive Producers: Jay Oliva & Brandon Vietti

Story by Christopher Yost & Paul Dini

Character Art and Animation by Jon Suzuki and Digital eMation

Voice Director - Sam Riegal

Plot Summery: A new crime lord comes to New York, Wilson Fisk, the Kingpin has New York under his strings, controlling the entire criminal empire. And when Spider-Man comes out to investigate, he finds it that this new threat has friends in high places and is always one step ahead. It's only worse when he butts heads with this new vigilante, Daredevil, who the web crawler disapproves for his methods of crime fighting. But only together can they can take Kingpin and bring peace back to New York.

Cast:

Peter Parker/ Spider-Man - Josh Keaton
    Matt Murdock/ Daredevil - Rodger Craig Smith
    Wilson Fisk/ Kingpin - Richard Epcar
    J. Jonah Jameson - J.K. Simmons
    Foggy Nelson - Seth Green
    Karren Page - Fryda Wollf
    Betty Brant - Grey Delisle
    George Stacey - Clancy Brown
    Jean DeWolff - Kari Wahlgren
    Police - Kevin Micharl Richardson, Sam Riegal, Erin Fitzgerald, Michael J. Gough, Fred Tatasciore
    Henchmen - Travis Willingham, Matthew Mercer, Jason Spisak, Khary Payton, Laura Bailey, Erin Fitzgerald

Yeah not my best summery, and I don't know a whole lot of comics with Spidey, DD, and Kingpin together :(

I just wanna see another animated project with the two leads. I also want to see Richard Epcar as the main antagonist too. I honestly see him emulating Vincent D'Onofrio's performance.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ernesth100

ernesth100 Member

Adventures of Ant-Man and Wasp: A big show about the small world of two shrinking heroes. But sometimes it gets larger than life(in other words both heroes can go giant form). With the tagline no problem to big and no task too small.

Black Panther: A story about Black Panther and how he became who he was up to his days of meeting other heroes like the Avengers and even Spider-Man and beyond. One thing this show has to include is the fight between Panther and Cap, if AA doesn't it first. Plus they can really dive into the mythos and lore of Wakanda as a civilization.

Moon Knight: Takes as serious of an approach as Disney can on their shows. Allowing crossovers from characters like Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and a more serious approach on Luke Cage and Iron Fist. Even Punisher(complete with ofscreen killings, keepin it PG). More mature for the adult audience ala EMH.

The Incredible Hulk: Before Avengers or Agents of SMASH, Hulk was a rogue monster being hunted by the government and army alike. Abomination, Red Hulk, Leader, Zzzax, She Hulk, regular Rick Jones and hopefully not just Hulk but Banner, Grey Hulk and whatever else is in his psych. Then love interest like Betty and Banners struggle to find peace and a cure. I've always thought he was the most sympathetic of characters so, why not?

X-Men: If Fox wants to get up in this. Theres ALOT they can do with an XMen show. Juggernaut, Wolverines past with Sabertooth, New mutants trying to control their powers. Apocolypse, Magneto, The Brotherhood and even Deadpool?You'd have to be stupid to say no! :p

Inhumans: They appeared in SMASH before, but in the event the rumors about the movie cancelled are true and if SHIELD Show can't afford to introduce them, then a cartoon is the next best thing right? I just wanna see Blackbolt more, he's so badass. :D

F4: The F4 barely appeared at all in any show other than Assemble. But here would be there time to shine. Annihlus, Doom, Mole Man, Super Skrull, crossovers with Spidey and others it would be heaven.

Marvel Hero Team Up Hour: Just a bunch of 15-30 minute quik crossover episodes between whatever heroes Marvel wishes. Wolverine and Daredevil, Spidey and Starlord, Rocket and Hawkeye, Reed and Scott, the possibilities are endless. The series all ending with a massive teamup against a universal celestial threat of villain like Thanos or Galactus or maybe Doctor Doom who has taken the power of one of those titanic foes.

14. Troy Troodon

I see it more as a short series online, or even it's own direct to dvd movie. But I do like the ideas you have for this concept.

15. JTMarsh

JTMarsh Wing Commander

My idea for a solo Thor cartoon in a nutshell -

Season 1 - Set pretty much in Asgard for the most part (barring an occasional jaunt down to Earth/Midgard), mixing adaptations of classic stories focused on Asgard with original stories as Thor struggles to keep his excessive hubris in check while protecting the Realm Eternal alongside his fellow Asgardians. Lady Sif is Thor's fiery battle hardened one true love, the Warriors 3 his most trusted allies, Balder the Brave the noble half-brother who would rather live a life of peace than battle but will happily beat up anyone who threatens Asgard anyway, Odin and Frigga the Wise Rulers (and in Odin's own words "Whatever arrogance hinders Thor he sadly inherited from me.) and that darned Loki as the wild card who naturally can't be trusted. Season One finale would be Ragnarok, the Destruction of Asgard, with Thor as the only survivor.

Season 2 - Picking up where Ragnarok left off, a grief stricken Thor (sporting the awesome beard and golden armor he wore during Walt Simonson's run in the 1980s) leaves behind the ruins of Asgard and tries to make a new life for himself on Midgard/Earth, but naturally there are complications. In this universe Thor is NOT a founding member of the Avengers, and the Avengers team that does exist comes to view him as a threat when he touches down due to his old school Viking brutality in battle and his penchant for trying to beat super villains to death as opposed to just smacking them around a little bit and then leaving them for the proper authorities. Branded a fugitive by SHIELD, who appoint new Agent Rosalind 'Roz' Solomon to monitor and study him, hunted by the Avengers (who at best think he's an insane wannabe 90s anti-hero type with a sword & sorcery gimmick), stalked by an enemy from the deepest darkest corners of his past and still haunted by the loss of Asgard and his people (don't be surprised if he frequently has nightmares that start off focusing on his inability to either save Sif or die at her side which then evolve into nightmares of the rest of Asgard accusing him of failing them in their time of need), Thor ends up taking refuge in Oklahoma - but not before he rescues a young foreign exchange student named Ororo "Storm" Munroe from an army of killer robots (prototype Sentinels) and escorts her to the Xavier Institute For Higher Learning (where Professor Kitty Pryde and her Fine Arts professor boyfriend Colossus help Prof. Charles Xavier train the O5 teen X-Men with Storm as the new comer). Along the way his old sparring partner Hercules would come into the fray to give the God of Thunder a few pointers about modern life, followed by the two of them getting caught in the crossfire of a dimension spanning war between two Hyperions - One Good, One Evil (the Good Hyperion being the Blue Clad Marvel NOW! version and the Evil Hyperion being clad in red). After brawling with just about everyone from the Fantastic Four to Galactus Devourer of Worlds, Thor finally convinces the world that he is not their enemy and is accepted into the ranks of the Avengers. And then he learns that his fellow Asgardians are not as dead as he thought...

Season 3 - Thor's ancient enemy Gorr the God Butcher has returned and he has enslaved the Gods of Asgard to work on his "God Bomb". With countless lives at stake and the Avengers backing him up, Thor will stop at nothing in his quest to rescue his people and crush Gorr once and for all, but are the God of Thunder and Earth's Mightiest Heroes already too late to stop Gorr's mad scheme? And if Thor should fall will a certain star gazing doctor be the one worthy of picking up his hammer?

Possible voice cast (some role reprisals may occur along with playing against type) -

Rick Wasserman - Thor

Ron Perlman - Odin

Lucy Lawless - Frigga

Kari Wahlgren - Lady Sif and Agent Rosalind "Roz" Solomon

Grey DeLisle-Griffin - Amora the Enchantress and Dr. Jane Foster

Travis Willingham - Balder the Brave

Nolan North - Loki, Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic

Jennifer Hale - Valkyrie, Susan Storm-Richards/The Invisible Woman

Steve Blum - Hogun the Grim, Ben Grimm/The Thing, Beta Ray Bill

Yuri Lowenthal - Johnny Storm/The Human Torch

Chris Cox - Fandral the Dashing, Clint Barton/Hawkeye

Fred Tatasciore - Volstagg, the Incredible Hulk, Zeus King of Olympus

Graham McTavish - Dr. Doom, Malekith the Accursed

John DiMaggio - Hercules, Heimdall, Bulldozer

Susan Dalian - Monica Rambeau/Photon/Spectrum Current Leader Of The Avengers, teen Storm

Mark Worden - Tony Stark/Iron Man

George Newbern - The Two Hyperions

Vanessa Marshall - Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel, Karnilla The Norn Queen

Brian Bloom - Steve Rogers/Captain America, currently serving as Super Soldier

Shemar Moore - Sam Wilson/The Falcon, currently serving as Captain America

Phil Lamarr - Nick Fury

Maria Hill - Kari Wuher

Matthew Mercer - James "Bucky" Barnes/The Winter Soldier

Kevin Michael Richardson - Galactus, James Rhodes/War Machine

James C. Mathis III - Black Panther/T'Challa

Wally Wingert - Hank Pym/Ant-Man

Colleen O'Shaughnessey - Janet Van Dyne/The Wasp

Peter Jessop - The Vision, Silver Surfer

Laura Bailey - Natasha Romanov/Black Widow

J.B. Blanc - Wrecker

Gary Anthony Williams - Thunderball

Piledriver - Will Friedle

And Mark Hamill as Gorr The God Butcher

Alternate celebrity voice castings that could never work out realistically but would be fun to have anyway -

Gina Torres as Monica Rambeau/Spectrum

Tim Daly as Steve Rogers/Captain America/Super Soldier

#35 JTMarsh, May 2, 2016
    Last edited: May 3, 2016
  16. Magmaster12

Magmaster12 Well-Known Member

Revised some of my plot ideas for a Young Avengers Cartoon and some new ones for a second season

1-1 Disassembled - After the Avengers Disband in an incident resulting in the deaths of Scott Lang, Vision and Hawkeye MIA the team goes separate ways. A boy named Nathaniel Richards appears and recruits his own team of Avengers knowing of a crucial attack by Kang. This turns out to be a fluke but results in the assembling of the Young Avengers.

1-2 Assembled – Second part of the first episode, they end up tracking down the real Kang who is holding certain Avengers captive, in a last minute move they manage to save the day. They ask the Avengers to be trained, while Iron Man is more wiling Captain America refuses to condone the idea of Young heroes.

1-3 Sidekicks - While taking care of a church under hostage they are joined by a bride maid Kate Bishop who helps save the team. Things get more chaotic when Cassie Lang appears out of nowhere, unable to control the Pym particles only to save the day. While the team may be young they know the world needs them and Kate embraces the name Young Avengers and comes up with code names.

1-4 Team - We get to see into the home life of Eli Bradley, whose grandfather is proud to see him live up to his legacy. We also see Cassie who is thinking about her father and what it means to follow in his footsteps against her mother’s wishes. The team receives intel about Klaw bringing over an illegal shipment of vibranium. While the team is successful in taking down Klaw the vibranium gets away. This causes the team to question who should be there leader. The episode ends with a meeting between shadowed figures disguising the issue of the Young Avengers.

1-5 Secret - Captain America has Jessica Jones interview each of the team members to learn more about each of them and there backstories. Billy accidently uses his powers and ends in asgard.

1-6 Legacies - The team teams up with Captain America’s team the Invaders to try and find out why he dislikes younger heroes. While they managed to take down the hydra branch together Cap sees there impulsive nature and gives them one last warning. Baron Zemo meets with the Shadow Figure claiming that they created extra collateral damage from the heroes, soon there plan will be in effect.

1-7 Brother, my Brother - Billy learns about a kid that looks just like him almost like a twin brother only to find out he’s an impulsive slacker in juvie. While he may not be a real hero Billy and the rest of the team agree that he’s vital and decide to break him out. At the end Teddy finds out that Eli has been using a mutant growth hormone.

1-8 Belly of the Beast - Eli resigns after as a member of the team after being found MGM. This is interrupted when Cassie finds out the doctor who saved her Erica Sondhiem has been kidnapped by AIM who are forcing her to create implants. Cassie believes the best way they can infiltrate aim while laying low is if they all use Pym Particles to shrink down and enter AIM industries. With their leader incapacitated they decide to go through with it. The plan ends up with almost everyone dead and Sondhiem ends up escaping due to the young avengers own mistakes. Without Eli and the disaster of a plan the team considers disbanding. At the end Killian is talking with the shadowed figures, it’s revealed that this was all part of Killian’s plan now project Ultron 8 can go through.

1-9 Rage Quit - The Young Avengers decide to take down the MGH from the source only to have it all go back to King Pin and Mr.Hyde. They end up defeating Mr.Hyde with Kingpin getting away but end up flooding the market with MGH. In the end Kingpin reveals that the market is now flooded with MGH and now they can put in place the Superhero Registration Act.

1-10 Time Runs Out - Kang launches one final attack leaving the main heroes defeated thus leaving the Young Avengers as the only heroes they manage to defeat Kang because of time becoming distorted. After Billy and Ted disappear Cassie convinces Nathan to leave before kissing him good bye. This activates Nate’s Iron Lad armor as the new vision and everything including the destruction is put back to normal. Captain America warns the young avengers one last time to disband which they decide to do.

1-11 Identity - A Super Skrull attacks Teddy as they’re about to confront Billy’s parents this results in a local war between the Kree and the Skrulls. Eli sees the fight on the news and decides that he must join. In the end Teddy surrenders only for a Super Skrull to take his place so Teddy could stay. Cap realizing they’ve helped reform the Avengers agrees to train them. While Cap agrees to give Eli a blood transfusion his grandfather is already giving him one granting him powers.

1-12 Pandora’s Box Part 1The team receives info that they may have found Wanda only to set off the events M-Day. Eli and Kate are the towns local street heroes, Billy and Tommy are members of the royal house of M and Teddy is Darvek VI of Kree-Skrull Army. Billy the only hero capable of reality alteration ends up remembering only for Kang the Conqueror to launch another attack

1-13 Pandora’s Box Part 2 With Genova in ruins Billy sets out to reform his team leading to others remembering there past lifes as well. Billy eventually realizes he has his mothers powers and can set everything back to normal but is stopped by Magento, at the last second the team is saved by Wanda who puts everything back to normal. The team is puts back to normal but Wanda is still missing.

1-14 Downtime - Teddy finds out his father is alive and tries to spend time with him while Tommy and Kate try to steal back the recently revived Hawkeye’s bow and arrow.

1-15 Apprentice - Billy works with Doctor Strange to try and teach him to properly channel his powers only to end fighting Myphisto and Strange notices Billy has a strange bond with him.

1-16 Deep Blue - Hulkling, Vision and Stature are tasked with traveling to Atlantis in order to recruit Namor to join the Avengers only for it to be attacked by Atuma.

1-17 Humanity - Vision is merged into a new version of Ultron created by the Cabal and forced into turning against the team.

1-18 Blinded - Nomorita joins the team while Tony comes forward in support of the superhuman registration act creating the initiative. Vision leaves the team to understand life.

1-19 Choice – The team adjusts to the new leadership without Tony who forces the Young Avengers into being more of public celebrities to encourage younger heroes to register. When the team find themselves forced to recruit the Runaways by force they decided to go find Captain America and join him

1-20 Secret Avengers – When part Cap’s team the team question there ethical choices while feeling more like pawns then actual super heroes. Realizing they have no choice but to either be on one team or be the enemy of both teams. It’s later revealed Baron Zemo has brain washed Winter Solider to sabotage both sides to create tension.

1-21 War Lines – A final battle between the two lines leads to Norman Osborn coming forward causing piece between the two sides making him a popular leader.

1-22 Lifetime – The Young Avengers meet up with the Runaways again when there new member Xavin tries to convince Hulkling to return to the Skrull empire.

1-23 Seiged - Norman invades asgard setting off Ragnorak ultimately forcing Loki to become a traitor to the Cabal and Lorelei to replace him. This also causes for Wiccan’s powers to go out of wack forcing the Young Avengers to decide find Wanda.

1-24 Children’s Crusade Part 1 Magneto turns against the Cabal trying to kill all of them, succeeding in killing Zemo. Finding out Doom has Scarlet Witch is then helps the Young Avengers find her.

1-25 Children’s Crusade Part 2 Magneto returns only for things to take a turn for the worst when Iron Lad returns. Red Skull returns to take Zemo’s spot on the cabal while Mr.Sinister takes Magneto’s place.

Season 2

2-1 Academy – With the Young Avengers broken up and one deceased Hank Pym decides to open his own school for Avengers in training. The first mission is to save hostages from a building when it’s discovered by Prodigy to be a simulation many students realizing they’re not being taken seriously decide to leave aside from, Speedball, Reptil, Vance Astro, Namorita, Spidergirl, Quake, Prodigy, and Squirrel Girl.

2-2 Aftermath – When the academy students are clean up the results of a chitari attack a weapon is activated and the team decide they musty reactivate the weapon to prove there worth. They ultimately fail only for Quake to discover a message meant for the cabal one of the instructors at the academy is a Skrull.

2-3 Fieldtrip – During a tour of the Weapon X Faculty a clone of Woverine X-23 is discovered, the team debates if she should be welcomed or if it’s part of a trap.

2-4 Allies - The team receive a message from Spiderman asking for help uncovering Aim and Oscorps alliance using alien tech in the end it turns out Spiderman is actually Hulkling.

2-5 The Academy meets up with the previous students who have left who have joined the initiative they’re left questioning who can be better trusted a Skrull or Norman Osborn

2-6 Arena – The intiative and academy students wakes up in Arcade’s killosium and are forced into killing each other.

2-7 Reunion – Aware of the skrull in the academy Teddy reunites the Young Avengers plus Noh-Var, America Chavez and Prodigy to track them down.

2-8 Fight or Flight – Tension runs high as the teens debate if anyone is a traitor when it seems like escape is possible

2-9 Style – Loki show’s up before the Young Avengers reincarnated as revealing to know the special kind of magic must be used in order to track down the trapped teens only tick them into unleashing a parasite.

2-10 Undercover – With the group believing Quake killed Reptil and X-23 as the traitor they believed they are recruited by Baron Zemo for the Young Masters.

2-11 Substance – While trying to search the multiverse to find a way to defeat the parasite Billy finds out he is the demiurge, finding out the arena kids have been freed in one big team up the parasite is defeated.

2-12 Reign – A new Young Avengers group has shown up lead by Norman Osborn claiming to be the result of the initiative training despite the team consisting of the most violent and disturbed members of the initiative.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Troy Troodon

My idea for a Hulk direct-to-dvd film. Sort'a similar to Agents of Smash but better written with better animation and a couple re-casts. The film would be rated PG, geared towards children but handled more maturely for any potential adult viewers. It would be written by Paul Dini and produced by Jay Oliva; and the it would be drawn and animated Jon Sozuki.

The story is how the Hulk and Red Hulk are framed for a series of devastating attacks, which were caused by an elite terrorist force exposed to Gamma radiation. The two must put their differences aside and work together to put an end to the attacks. It would also follow a sub plot involving the She-Hulk as a Lawyer (AS SHE SHOULD BE!!) to clear their names with the help of private eye, Jessica Jones, but of course she to will do some smashing as well.

Cast:

Fred Tatasciore - The Incredible Hulk, Soldiers
    Matthew Mercer - Bruce Banner
    Grey Griffin - Betty Ross, Police Woman
    Clancy Brown - Thunderbolt Ross/ Red Hulk
    Rosario Dawson - Jennifer Walters/ She Hulk
    Tara Platt - Jessica Jones
    Laura Bailey - Pattsy Walker
    Dee Bradley Baker - Police Man, Soldiers
    Robin Atkin Downes - Abomination, Scientist Supreme, Soldiers
    Kevin Michael Richardson - Nick Furry, Judge

Voice Director - Sam Riegal

So what do you guys think? Who do you think the villain should be as well, and what do you think of the cast I chose?

• Like Like x 1
  18. SweetShop209

SweetShop209 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking Marvel Super Girls, which is essentially a Marvel version of DC Super Hero Girls. It would basically be about various female Marvel heroes (and a few villains who become heroes in this series since it takes place in it's own continuity ).

To differentiate it from DC Super Hero Girls, I'd have the show's headquarters be a towering skyscraper instead of a high school (Although I think a high school setting is fine ), but I would still make the characters teenagers. Also, each episode will involve the girls either helping someone out or focus on developing a certain group of girls, but will also have hints of an overarching narrative like the aforementioned series. Also, the core themes of the series would be teamwork, personal strength, and friendship, and how well they can be handled.

The tone would be similar to DC Super Hero Girls (this show is for a younger audience while still appealing to the older audience like the aforementioned series) , but the episodes will regularly be 11 minutes long with the occasional 22 minute special and even 1-2 (44 minute) movies to end each season, which would be about 20 episodes in length.

The head writers for the series would be Marsha Griffin & Amy Wolfram while Michael Chang & Ben Jones would direct.

Edit (6/19/2016): My cast and characters for the series would be:

Wasp- Colleen O Shaughnessey

Miss Marvel- Jennifer Hale (main protagonist)

Jean Grey/Scarlet Witch- Tara Strong

Squirrel Girl- Kari Wahlgren

Invisible Woman- Jessica DiCicco

She Hulk- Grey DeLisle Griffin

Black Widow- Laura Bailey

• Like Like x 1
    #38 SweetShop209, Jun 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  19. Troy Troodon

Frontier already got there, but good idea just the same.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. classictoonami

i'd probably do x-men 2099 limited series and i would hire the guy bryant singer to direct an episode and i will also hire john williams to do music for the series and yes old man logan is in it