1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

"Phineas and Ferb" Finale Coming in June 2015; Series Creators Begin Working on New Show "Mikey Murp

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by Toon Zone, May 7, 2015.

1. Toon Zone

Toon Zone The Ultimate Administrator
    Administrator

DAN POVENMIRE AND JEFF "SWAMPY" MARSH CONTINUE THEIR ASSOCIATION WITH DISNEY TELEVISION ANIMATION, BEGIN PRODUCTION ON NEW ANIMATED SERIES MIKEY...

View the Full Article

2. becausepotatoes

becausepotatoes The loudest and proudest

So, the development of a Season 5 on Netflix was a false rumor?

3. SweetShop209

SweetShop209 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure it is.

4. Choppasmith

Choppasmith Member

Nice to see the P+F creators working on something new. Will be there Day 1. I wonder if it'll be completely different or if it'll be something akin to Futurama is to Simpsons.

5. BeanoMaster

BeanoMaster Active Member

I thought it was just going on hiatus.

6. ToonJay723

ToonJay723 Bingo Bongo

I hope Disney goes easy on them this time with the number of episodes they order.

7. Poweranimals

Poweranimals Invincible

Why are they holding off an episode for fall though?

8. Poweranimals

Poweranimals Invincible

I feel like they kinda ruined it by dragging it so long. There are only 4 seasons but it took them forever to air it.

9. ToonJay723

ToonJay723 Bingo Bongo

When are the other 3 episodes going to air? I'm looking at the P&F wiki, and there's no numbers between 432 and 440. The two, 1 hour long episodes will fill up 4 of them, which means there's 3 other episodes.

10. ToonJay723

ToonJay723 Bingo Bongo

True, but there's also 140 episodes, and usually shows with that many would be on their 7th season.

11. DonkeyKongSong

DonkeyKongSong Active Member

Looks like we're also getting an "Every Phineas and Ferb Ever" marathon June 9-12.

12. Getouttamylab!

Getouttamylab! Was a coiled up attack snake before it was cool

Man, I'm really sad to see the show go. It's one of the few animated shows my whole family likes...but hey, it had a good long (even if it was a bit too long) run, and it's going out on a pretty high note. I'm looking forward to whatever Dan and Swampy are doing next!

13. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

I think that P+F is ending before the creators started working on something else. It is good that this show wasn't milked to death.

14. alfa9delta

alfa9delta Hey, Where's Perry ?

I've seen some fans talking about this. I hope it's some calculation mistake, and disney is not keeping unaired episodes.
    It's sad to see the show go, but I'm happy it's getting a proper finale and they're not making a spin off.

15. Dudley

Dudley Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I love this show, but I'm happy that will get a proper send off, not to mention an Agent P special and a the creators get a new series! Good for them!

16. Toon4Thought

Toon4Thought Giving a slightly closer look.

So, an episode titled "Last Day of Summer" is airing in June. If that's not irony, I don't know what is.

17. ChikoritaCheezit

ChikoritaCheezit The Random Shipper

You know, upon reading this article, I thought the O.W.C.A special screamed backdoor pilot to some spinoff staring Perry, then I read the part where they're creating a new series.

From the looks of the series, it looks like it will go for a Rocko's Modern Life esc. "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong" shtick.

18. King_of_doom

King_of_doom kiva fan

Just as long the new show doesn't involve signing i'll be happy.

19. I.R. Shokew

I.R. Shokew DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs

I was never a huge fan of this series, but I am relieved to hear it will end properly - with a bang, hopefully. Hopefully our creators next show will win me over, as well as any actual fans of this particular show who actually did enjoy the ride while it lasted.....

20. Shedarian

Shedarian Member

All hour long eps have two numbers. "Last day of summer" - 433-434, "OWCA Files" - 435-436. "Cliptastic Marathon wil Kelly Osborn" is special which not include in the series eps score. I don't know where ToonZone found it number in 2013. But there was several mistakes with PnF ep numbers in ToonZone's shedule of premiers. For example, ToonZone gives number 439 for "Mission Marvel". But we knows that this ep have numbers 411-412. Another ToonZone mistake: eps 407a "Knot my problem" and 404b "Just Deserts" as 407ab. Third mistake of ToonZone was with numbers of "Phineas and Ferb. Star Wars". In ToonZone article this ep have numbers 435 and 436, but it real numbers is 431&432. And now read this: "The team wrapped production on the Emmy Award-winning and BAFTA-nominated “Phineas and Ferb” after 126 episodes, five one-hour specials and a record-breaking Disney Channel Original Movie". 126 aka 426 is number of "Act Your Age". Five hour long specials is "Phineas and Ferb save summer" (127-128 or 427-428), "Night of living farmacists" (129-130 aka 429-430), "Phineas and Ferb Star Wars" (131-132 aka 431-432), "Last day of summer" (133-134 aka 433-434) and "OWCA Files" (135-136 aka 435-436). I hope now you understand that there is no any unaired eps except "Last day of summer" and "OWCA Files".