1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

PBS Kids channel?

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Board' started by zeebre12, Sep 10, 2017.

1. zeebre12

zeebre12 Member

Do the PBS Kids channels have all the same schedule? Also why didn't they name the channel 'PBS Kids Channel/Network or something to differentiate it from the PBS kids block? When they mention PBS Kids its difficult to know if they are talking about the block or channel? And will the 24/7 PBS Kids channel ever be on satellite/cable like Qubo so it available to eveeyone? How is Qubo on both cable and OTA?

2. SparkleMan

SparkleMan Well-Known Member

I can answer the first question.
    Y e s.

3. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

I don't know about your provider, but my provider carries the one in my area.

4. homeofthebadguys

homeofthebadguys New Member

Possibly, like the PBS proper, it's delivered by satellite (C-Band at Galaxy 21) (I don't think it'll be seeing a Pay-TV though) It's available to almost every market (I remember that some, like KVIE, picked PBS kids up to replace V-Me), and as for Qubo being on Cable/OTA, it's having to do with ION Media getting through a carrier deal to carry it with Comcast (reminder that Qubo is clear on C-Band satellite as well.