Optimistic or Pessimistic about "Invasion"

Discussion in 'The DC Animation Forum' started by Batking500, Apr 25, 2012.

?

Optimistic or Pessimistic

1. Optimistic

23 vote(s)
    92.0%
  2. Pessimistic

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  1. Batking500

Batking500 New Member

with all the new changes for season 2, and it seems like there will be alot

for better or for worse

are you optimistic or pessimistic about season 2?

2. Hero Supreme

Hero Supreme Mr Jinx No More

If you liked season 1, I don't see any reason to be anything but optimistic until at least giving the next season a chance.

3. suss2it

suss2it New Member

Definitely optimistic. I loved season 1, and I'm not as averse to change as some people seem to be, and I'm really looking forward to Wonder Girl and Blue Beetle kick some ass.

4. Gold Starz

Gold Starz "Evil Resides In Crystal Cove"

I'm optimistic, but slightly upset.

5. GWOtaku

GWOtaku Moderator

YJ proved its stuff in the first season and the trailer was awesome. I haven't a clue what's going on with the setting right now (not a complaint, speculation is fun) but the show has earned my full confidence.

6. spartanx54

spartanx54 New Member

I guess you could say I'm optimistic, just slightly dissapointed at the lack of Artemis and Kid Flash, so far.

7. Medinnus

Medinnus Moderator

From what I've seen so far, the are heading in the direction I wished that they had started from, so I'm quite happy.

8. intangible

intangible New Member

I agree! Wonder Girl and Beast Boy are characters I've wanted to be on the team since day 1. Also, throughout season one I was horrified that Dick was Robin when SB and MM were on the team (I know the show is a different continuity, but still), and I'm glad that we're getting a new Robin; whichever look-alike it may be.

9. The Dark Lord

The Dark Lord New Member

YJ has let me down a couple of times, but it has definitely impressed me more than it has disappointed me. So yeah, I'm optimistic about it.

10. BigFatHairyDeal

BigFatHairyDeal Defender of the Universe

There's nothing specific that I'm pessimistic about. Honestly, whenever there's a DC hero movie/cartoon, I have a slight amount of pessimism, because the variance in the quality of these things can be fairly high. But that's the type of systematic pessimism that will never go away completely, so I don't feel especially pessimistic. I liked the show up to now, and I don't expect that to change.

11. Primal Slayer

Primal Slayer New Member

Im excited. I doubt they are going to leave us up in the air as to the whereabouts of the orig. members. Plus it has Wondergirl who I have been waiting for since we first heard about this show.

12. Skaddix

Skaddix New Member

Pessimistic but that is my natural state. Right now I say I am primarily confused about what happened.

13. Hordesman

Hordesman slashor

14. Zombie

Zombie New Member

I'm torn. If it has skipped forward several years, consigning all of the characters and subplots developed in the first season to history, I can't deny I'll be disappointed, even if it is still good. I don't really want a whole bunch of new characters just so I can trainspot the obscure DC characters, I want more depth for the characters we already had.

15. klammed

klammed the fool.

Optimistic, for similar reasons. I'm actually glad, now, that they kept Dick and Wally to the original roster, since it seems that they are progressing to the next gen. I very much see S1 as sowing the seeds for things that (Hopefully) will be explored in S2: Doom-tech/Apokolips, The Light + Roy Harper, etc. The trailers and clips look fantastic, and I see no reason to be pessimistic until at least the first episode has aired.

16. AlgeaX

AlgeaX Oh, hello?

I've been watching Greg Weisman shows since '94. He hasn't disappointed me yet and I don't expect him to start now.