1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Optical Illusions - Blow Your Mind

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by The Huntsman, May 7, 2013.

1. The Huntsman

The Huntsman Friend of Toon Zone

Lets blow one another's minds by posting the trippiest optical illusions we can find. I've been looking for a whole bunch of them and, frankly, my head hurts already. I know there's no movement - it's a static JPEG - yet it keeps on moving. If I stare at a spot, it stops moving, but then others move. I can eventually stare wide enough to stop the whole thing, but I don't recommend that. I'm going to post this small one to break the ice. Have any you want to share? Just make sure they aren't animated gifs, as that's cheating.

[​IMG]

2. Dan's Revenge

Dan's Revenge Gooood kittyyyy

There's a show on National Geographic you might have heard of called "Brian Games" -- the new episode last week, repeated this week was about stuff like this. If you have it, replays again (all times EST) Friday 6pm, Monday 6:30pm & 8pm, Tuesday 1am, and Monday the 20th at 4pm.

I guess as my 'share' to this, is this: http://braingames.nationalgeographic.com/episode/3/ - based off the 3rd episode of the series I mentioned above, which contains clips from the show as well and other little fun illusions to try

3. The Huntsman

The Huntsman Friend of Toon Zone

I'll check it out, thanks. Oddly enough, since I just woke up, none of the optical illusions were working for me... Except this one, from that site you linked to.

[​IMG]