1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

One Piece and Dragon Ball Super - One Hour Premieres! - ANTICIPATION AND SPOILERS - TALKBACK

Discussion in 'The Anime Forum' started by SuperFan2024, Sep 29, 2017.

1. SuperFan2024

SuperFan2024 Shoo fly.

One Piece and Dragon Ball Super are each having some very hyped up one hour specials featuring two epic battles which will air these upcoming two Saturdays (Sundays in Japan). Each anime's one hour special will be 2 episodes combined into one making it a full hour of non-stop action.

One Piece's one hour special will be the first to air. It will air tomorrow (September 30th) at around 9:15 PM ET, on Chruncyroll and Funimation.

The two episodes combined into one will be:

Dragon Ball Super's one hour special will be the second to air. It will air next Saturday (October 7th) also at around 9:15 PM ET, on Chruncyroll and Funimation.

The two episodes combined into one will be:

I can't wait for both specials! Enjoy and discuss about the anticipation of the specials, as well as the episodes themselves.

2. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Active Member

I only watch Super, but hopefully it'll be an interesting turning point in the tournament arc.

3. jaylop97

jaylop97 Commonly found at Night

Sounds really good, reminds me of the special crossover that happened years ago.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

4. SuperFan2024

SuperFan2024 Shoo fly.

So, how did you all enjoy One Piece's special on Saturday/Sunday? For me, I liked it (well the second part tho). The first part had wayyy to much filler and flashbacks, but luckily, the second part actually featured the main fight between Luffy and Sanjay.

We also got a new 15 second preview for the one-hour (or two episode) DB Super special, showed Goku's new transformation, and had really nice animation.

I was looking forward to Super's special the most, so i'm glad that the special is only a few days away. And remember everyone, the special (or two-parter) will air this Saturday (October 7th) at around 9:15 PM ET, on Chruncyroll and Funimation.

I'm really hype for this!