No EVO Today!!! ):-(

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by Anarky, Dec 21, 2002.

1. Anarky

Anarky Team Conan

no X-men today?
    What the frag happenned. I set my vcr for the usual 11:30 timeslot only to see Yu-Gi-Oh! I hate that show. Is the WB becoming NICK. Is EVo the new ZIM? It was supposed to be Day of Reckoning. Suddenly, I have a craving for FROG LEGS. :mad:

2. Czar Gato

Czar Gato Walkin' on the wild side

I noticed that as well. Were they planning on airing a new episode, or were they going to show a rerun, seeing as it's the Saturday before Christmas?

3. Auggie Doggie

Auggie Doggie Timmy Turner

Waiting for someone to say...

THAT'S JAMIE KELLNER FOR YA!!!!!!!!

But, seriously. I feel your pain (John, my older brother, is also a fan [and a long-time devotee of X-Men]). And, if they are now making last-minute changes like Nick, there has to be a criminal mastermind behind it, like Scannel is for Nick.

4. Pyro

Pyro New Member

I was really upset too and was about to post a thread of my own until I saw this. I really wanted to see "Day of Reckoning" but the thing that really makes me mad is that this is the second time that that crap show Yu-Gi-Oh has come on instead of "Day of Reckoning". They'll never be able to show a rerun of it! :mad: I'm thinking of going down to the station and yelling at them. Well, not really but at least talking to them and trying to work something out.

5. Kaner

Kaner New Member

Grrrrrr fargin' Yugi-oh! Anywho, does anyone know if there is going to be another season and when they are going to re-air "Under Lock and Key" (only episode I've missed so far)?

6. Anarky

Anarky Team Conan

you can bank on another season, remember...x2 is just around the corner

they'll probably re-air Under Lock & Key in the Spring.
    I've got my fingers crossed for EVO on weekdays...but with Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh around, I'm not staking my hopes on that happening. Why do the most horrible programs get the most air time???

7. czyznyck99

czyznyck99 New Member

Ratings would suggest that "crap" is what kids want to see. With X2 in May, WB would be dumb to not continue X-men Evolution. I really hope they don't hold off the last four eps until the spring, though...

Later.

8. kkofofo

kkofofo New Member

Why does kids wb keep post ponding day of reckoning can someone write a letter to the network saying whats wrong

9. Conan-san

Conan-san New Member

Doesn't this remind anyone of a certain Mecha show?

10. Sandoz

Sandoz Thin Man Fan

Does the world need three episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh a day? No, it doesn't. Cripes, I'm glad I have DoR on tape, but I feel bad for the people who keep getting jerked around because of inconsistant schedule changes.

11. Supernovametalstar

Supernovametalstar New Member

Yeah, that sounds vaguely familar :p

Besides, this is only the second time this has happened to Evo (according to another post). Don't fret too much. Kids WB has a habit of playing out things that are popular at the moment, and Yugioh is one of them (although I do wish they would have a more consistent run and show the dungeon dice monsters arc since I missed that one).

12. Viper

Viper I'll Never Forget You Two!

I guess I'm not the only one who's upset about this. :mad: I was looking forward to seeing Day of Reckoning and one day before it was supposed to air...I see on my digital cable schedule guide that it was replaced with Part 3 of Yu-gi-gunk's virtual reality ep! :mad: :mad: :mad: WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THIS NETWORK?! And when are they gonna bring back The Mummy: TAS?? :confused:

13. Czar Gato

Czar Gato Walkin' on the wild side

Knowing Kellner, probably never.

14. Pyro

Pyro New Member

Thank you Sandoz, It's nice to know that someone cares.

First of all, TWO is TWICE too many. :( It makes me want to cry.
    Second of all, that was my post so when I said it I meant that it is understandable if Kid's WB messes with X-men once but TWICE on the same EPISODE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... :mad: Part 2 better come on next Sat. or I am going down to the station and taking it. Does anybody know how shows are broadcasted and stored? It'd be helpful to to know so I don't look stupid when I go.

15. Conan-san

Conan-san New Member

which it typ because Jim Cummings uses his Eggman voice in that...

16. Viper

Viper I'll Never Forget You Two!

Uh, sorry, dude but no chance of that happening. :( I just checked my TimeWarner DigitalCable guide and instead of X-Men: Evo, there showing the Isis Egyptian woman ep of Yu-gi-gunk. :( :( WHEN ARE THEY GONNA SHOW DAY OF RECKONING?!!! :confused: