[NIS America - PS3]Shonen Jump - BLEACH: Soul Resurrection (Discussions)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by River26, May 13, 2011.

1. River26

River26 Active Member

You guys may or may not know a Bleach game that was announced for PlayStation 3, under the name; BLEACH: Soul Ignition.

Well, thanks to NIS America. They've picked up the rights to the action-based Shonen Jump game under the new name; BLEACH - Soul Resurrecion

Source

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
  2. Magus

Magus The Boss

Hmm... I'm interested but I'm very cautious as well. The graphics looks, well, it's not all that great but I'm not disappointed either. Anyway, I'll wait to see some kind of gameplay footage.

3. Rynnec

Rynnec Active Member

Well, the game hasn't even been released in Japan yet, so the only gameplay footage we have is of the demo. You can find it on youtube, but it has HUGE spoilers for the fourth movie, so watch at your own risk.

4. Terror of Death

Terror of Death Active Member

5. RockmanDash

RockmanDash Retired

Just thought I note to dub watchers that this game contains heavy heavy spoilers and has the ending to the Arrancar Saga as well :)

6. Gold Guy

Gold Guy This ain't Pokemon! Moderator

Well, I'll definately get this game, being a Bleach fan, but spoilers? Oh boy. I may have to wait to get this.:sweat:

7. Magus

Magus The Boss

Err... Looks more Dynasty Warrior-ish and because of that, my interest has dropped completely. While I was looking for something different from an anime game (not the usual fighting type) I most certainly don't have much of an interest in the DW style of play.

8. Luna

Luna Daydreamer

This is a "maybe" for me...Spoilers don't bother me at all,I'm more interested in gameplay (like whether it looks fun or not)...The cast list so far doesn't excite me (not suprisingly,since most of the Bleach characters I really like aren't that popular in the fandom),but I'll wait until all the characters are revealed before I make my decision on getting the game....