1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Nicktoons (the channel) News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by Pac-Attack, May 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RDG

RDG Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive

Yeah, should've mentioned you also. Also, Zap2it is showing the same schedule change @kanc and @Micahel Cataldo mentioned; also, LBX will still be on 4/1, and Arc-V will be removed from Saturdays starting 4/2, so TMNT is back to 3 hrs., and Arc-V will only air on Sundays afterwards. Also, FOP will replace TMNT on weekday afternoons starting Monday.

• Like Like x 1
    #1061 RDG, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  2. Light Lucario

Light Lucario Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

That's too bad that Arc-V only airs on Sundays now. Since it airs at 7AM my time, it would be difficult to watch the premieres and I have been relying on the reruns. I can't say that I'm too surprised though since I think Zexal was stuck with just Sundays for premieres as well for awhile. Every episode in the series is pretty important to some extent, but starting with this episode not having any airings outside of Sunday is pretty bad.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

@RDG , @Michael Cataldo and myself thank you for filling in schedule updates
    Nickandmore just made a site about how Nicktoons made changes.
    http://www.nickandmore.com/2016/03/...max-shred-bella-miraculous-in-line-up-changes

What's notable gone from lineup are LBX (except premieres), Wild Grinders, El Tigre, and Monsters vs Aliens. Rabbids Invasion returns to Nicktoons lineup. More live action (we did mention Max and Shred joins) and Bella joins.. Yeah I notice for most people that prefer cartoons on Nicktoons might be upset about the big changes and adding live action to that.

#1063 kanc, Mar 26, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  4. superkeegan9100

superkeegan9100 Well-known user and expert in cartoons

I'd wish they got rid of live-action completely like Cartoon Network did.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.