1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Nickelodeon Schedule Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by Neo Yi, Mar 27, 2016.

1. AnotherRandomGuy

AnotherRandomGuy The cat's in the cradle

And I liked Ride too...shame. Then again, I recall them always having a policy like this for their more story based series, but my memories on the subject are fuzzy at best.

2. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

Bad news: Alvinnn!!! starting on Mon Jul 31 schedule has been pulled AGAIN permanently, and replaced with more Loud House! Tomorrow's 6:30PM has Loud House again instead of Henry Danger, AND 10PM has Ice Age (2002) for the umpeeth time! Also starting Monday, Team Umizoomi returns to schedule, no surprise

3. moose_tracks12

moose_tracks12 Active Member

Nick and CN both have a really obnoxious habit of repeating movies. I can't remember how many times within a short period of time an Ice Age movie, Rio, or Sponge Out of Water has played on Nick. CN does the same thing with Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, both Surf's Up movies and the Ben 10 movies.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

In case you didn't see this, I created a thread for this.
    http://www.toonzone.net/forums/thre...h-same-repeated-movies.5607382/#post-85473462

I had posted about what is with network obsession of same repeated movies so much. All I noticed is Ice Age movie playing so much. According to schedule I looked over, Rio had played so much, but I think last time was March or April..

5. Mikurotoro92

Mikurotoro92 Banned

At least with Sponge out of Water it's new plus it's based on one of their own franchises so playing it makes perfect sense from a business perspective

Everything else should stop being over-played though

(ESPECIALLY Ice Age & The Parent Trap!)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. jaylop97

jaylop97 Commonly found at Night

Sadly most channels have a problem with movie variety, probably because of rights amongst each of the tv channels.

7. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

Week of Jul 24, 2017
    So Team Umizoomi returns to schedule AGAIN! Welcome to the Wayne has new episodes this week as new series starts today, after Loud House new episodes as well. Alvinnn!!! is permanently off the schedule again. Too bad Shimmer and Shine, Nella the Princess Knight, and Mutt & Stuff won't get any encores anymore..
    Fridays have non stop all day block Paw Patrol marathon, ugh whatever.
    Sundays have 2 Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs!

schedule zap2it update: red text as of Jul 27, 2017
    zap2it update cyan text: jul 28, 2017

#607 kanc, Jul 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  8. superkeegan9100

superkeegan9100 Well-known user and expert in cartoons

At this point, POO Patrol (sorry, I mean PAW Patrol) has more airings than SpongeBob on Fridays. This is a travesty!

9. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

OK the schedule is now complete for week of July 24.

Yes I agree Paw Patrol marathon on Fridays lacks variety of other shows, and over reliance. As well as same repeated movies like someone already posted before..

10. Mikurotoro92

Mikurotoro92 Banned

Paw Patrol having more airings than Foreign Tragedy...I mean SpongeBob is a tragedy in itself!

The over-reliance on the former is ALMOST as bad as the latter!

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

"Foreign Tragedy"?

12. Mikurotoro92

Mikurotoro92 Banned

Chinese mis-translation of SpongeBob SquarePants

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

Schedule last minute change: one time only today 3:30PM now has Loud House (as PickYourNick). It seems the schedule is getting more Loud House airings than SpongeBob for weekends. NRDD and School of Rock Sunday encores are pulled. Welcome to the Wayne gets more airings on weekends for strange reason, and same as Dude Perfect Show. Sunday at 7AM hour returns with Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks. Not sure if this is permanent, Nickelodeon is difficult to commit whether Alvinnn!!! will keep on the air or not

#613 kanc, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  14. AnotherRandomGuy

AnotherRandomGuy The cat's in the cradle

The Loud House is slowly eclipsing Spongebob as Nick's golden child....still not sure how to feel about that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

I forgot to indicate that today 3:30PM Loud House included as PickYourNick.com every Thursdays 3pm and sponsored Danimals yogurt.

16. jaylop97

For Welcome to Wayne at least that sounds really good that they give it more airings.

17. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

Too many schedule changes for Nickelodeon AGAIN. This Saturday's 12PM Power Rangers Ninja Steel has been pulled. Is this the first time has this happened on non special event day?

Next week Team Umizoomi is pulled again, just one week of Jul 24 they aired at 8:30AM and now starting Mon Jul 31 Paw Patrol takes 8:30AM AGAIN. Yesterday's (Jul 28) 6PM has Loud House instead of Welcome to the Wayne encore. Saturday 10:30AM and 11AM only has Welcome to the Wayne encores as supposed to. Saturday live actions start at 7PM instead of 6:30PM. Sunday SpongeBob 2pm-5pm, Loud House 5pm-7pm. Sunday live action encores had pulled, only Henry Danger at 7PM hour, followed by 8PM hour of Dude Perfect Show.

Next weekdays Monday Jul 31 NRDD 8:30PM encores are pulled. 4:30PM weekdays have Welcome to the Wayne. 6PM-7PM Henry Danger, 7PM-8PM Thundermans, 8PM-9PM are one hour movies of Henry Danger or Thundermans specials. Dude Perfect Show airings get random times on weekdays for that week.

18. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

Sorry for double post: but week of Aug 7 schedule gets more worse and lacking variety: 2PM-5PM SpongeBob, 5PM-7PM Loud House, 7PM-8PM Henry Danger, 8PM-9PM Thundermans, like they even care about it anymore? No Welcome to the Wayne reruns on week of Aug 7 (except Sat 10:30AM).

Sunday August 6 has no live action reruns at all, more SpongeBob and Loud House,and 8PM hour still has Dude Perfect Show

19. jaylop97

Not much is going on then on the 6th, unless of course if this is a special occasion but that is slim.

20. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

Week of Jul 31, 2017-Aug 6, 2017

No NRDD encores for weekdays except Friday which is only a one hour movie. 8PM weekdays will only be one hour: Henry Danger and/or Thundermans. Sunday schedule has no variety at all: more SpongeBob and Loud House

red text: zap2it update as of Thurs Aug 3 10pm
    cyan txt: zap2it update as of Fri Aug 4 morning

#620 kanc, Jul 31, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2017