1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Nickelodeon Schedule Discussion, Part 2

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by Jacob, Nov 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

No I think its the opposite they tend to renew more than cancel, except on some occasions like acquisitions of course.

2. lunadraws94

lunadraws94 Turning this forum's head since 2016!

It has been 0 days since Nick did something stupid.

3. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

Well, This is not the first time this happened. I also made a point that last year even when Nick made last minute changes also when hasn't updated, they did aired iCarly before. You just have to scan many pages in this thread when it comes to last minute changes even during the airing, and not updating the schedule nick.com

4. lunadraws94

Nick will forever be awesome at screwing around with creating last-minute changes. I'd love to see a counter so whenever Nick does something really stupid the counter gets reset every time. Just like the Outhousers! (I've actually had that idea ever since I first stumbled upon their DC-bashing page. I think it's fitting given the circumstances.)

5. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

Too bad no surprise schedule has lesser shows shown.

6. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

Yeah the schedule couldn't get any worse... it did.
    Instant Mom showing on Nick at Nite every Tuesday and Fridays 6:30AM has been pulled and going back to George Lopez

And... Sat 9:30PM Game Shakers have been pulled and replaced with Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn,

#1006 kanc, Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  7. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

Both shows barely have rerunable episodes anyway they tend to repeat, so hopefully at a later time they return them based on episode amounts.

8. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

Actually instant mom has enough 65 episodes to generate rerun but it already got cancelled after season 3. After tvland already aired new episodes for but nick at nite should have never started to air to season 3 episodes in first place after tvland is done. This shows how incompetent nick at nite can be.

and yesterday morning and afternoon nick.com schedules updated, but zap2it didn't UNTIL last night. and now everything for zap2it and nick.com schedules are updated.

Schedule changes at last minute:
    Weekends 7AM-8AM then has Alvin and Chipmunks
    Every Sunday mornings 8AM Power Rangers has been pulled and replaced with more Alvin.
    And for Sun Mar 20 5PM-6:30PM Alvin, which shifts Henry Danger to 6:30PM, School of Rock to 7PM, and added Thundermans at 7:30PM, leaving 8PM-9PM with SpongeBob.
    Thurs Mar 31 7PM iCarly is actually back but will air iPsycho. And at 8PM will air R.V. (2006) (first time since Oct 2012 when See Dad Run had series premiere [not counting for sneak preview] on a Sunday).

But as for iCarly airing Thurs Mar 31, I'm guessing this is a placeholder until Nick makes a one week schedule update to figure what to air.

#1008 kanc, Mar 17, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  9. toonmaster17

toonmaster17 Member

Seriously Nick!? You have all of this content you could be airing but NO instead you'd rather bring iCarly back for the third or fourth time? (Shaking My Head...) Here is yet another thing to add to Nick's outrageously long list of stupid moves!:lol:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

I hate it when they return Icarly to the schedule they only air specials most of the time.

11. lunadraws94

Counter reset! (Whoever takes note of my Has Nick Done Something Stupid Today? idea gets the next post like. For realsies!)

Proof that the scheduling department is very much a bare-bones operation at Times Square.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

That number would be really huge, as they have been doing this nonstop for the last couple of days, it would surely be nice to see a schedule not seeing pulled, but it will just not happen yet.

13. Tommy Lawson

Tommy Lawson Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Maybe instead of shows and episode titles, perhaps it would be a good idea to put in Super Mario Bros. "?" blocks in those boxes instead. Just as you wonder if you will get a coin, mushroom, or star, it's a guess as to what show Nickelodeon will air. To contrast what Nickelodeon's schedule for next week looks like compared to Disney Channel's, consider this. Two months ago, Disney announced they were going to air a Star Darlings special on Friday, March 25, and just as promised, it is airing on March 25 at 7:00 p.m. E.T. Meanwhile, that Friday, the Nickelodeon schedule, from the end of Nick Jr. to the start of Nick-at-Nite, consists entirely of Spongebob and Alvin episodes. That day's schedule may be one of the few things that stay the same for next week. For the other days, we may see a lot of changes.

14. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

OK everybody, though there was one chance that iCarly added was a mistake placing Thurs Mar 31 7PM, it IS a mistake. And definitely a schedule error. Nicky Ricky Dicky Dawn Go Hollywood will be replacing airing 7PM before RV.

15. shamir ejaz

shamir ejaz Member

Since the show finished running new episode at the end of February. They were showing repeats for a while. I think since they are no new episodes showing they took it off and will probably return it on nick when they decide to return with new episodes.

16. RDG

RDG Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive

Power Rangers no longer airing on Sundays on either Nick or Nicktoons does not bode well for the show at all. I'm surprised that rerun of TMNT hasn't been pulled... yet.

17. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

Nick has never pulled a TMNT episode, though hopefully they don't.

18. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

You know Paradise Run is currently not airing on Nickelodeon. Even though ratings are good for new episodes for kids demos, I think Nick is not going to bring Paradise Run back unless they made a decision for renewal which is likely doubtful.

@RDG with pulling Power Rangers on Sunday morning, at least it's showing on Sat. 12pm for new episode, and later on with repeats could still stay at 12pm. though some cases like last year or before they did pull Power Rangers on Sat afternoon and had air reruns every Sunday mornings.

#1018 kanc, Mar 19, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
  19. Tommy Lawson

Tommy Lawson Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

The thing to remember about Power Rangers is that Saban Brands and Nickelodeon signed a deal for two more years, until 2018 for Power Rangers Ninja Steel and its "super" second season. It was believed in the Ranger fandom that the deal contractually required two airings of Power Rangers per week on Nickelodeon: one new episode and a repeat time slot. That could have changed with the new deal. How Nickelodeon feels about Power Rangers in early 2018 when the decision to renew again arrives may depend on the Lionsgate 2017 Power Rangers movie and if it creates new interest in Power Rangers.

20. RDG

RDG Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive

Actually, they have (TOO MANY TIMES)

#1020 RDG, Mar 19, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.