1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Nickelodeon Ratings Thread 7

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by Neo Yi, May 23, 2017.

1. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

2. D-nice is the man.

3. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

Glad whatever is hitting Saturday morning shows doesn't seem to be hitting The Loud House.

4. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

Once June Sat morning premieres are done, maybe Nick needs to re-evaluate for weekday premieres. Maybe SpongeBob premieres for weekdays, Bunsen, etc

5. Action!

Action! Active Member

The LH did very good yesterday.

6. rockorockorocko

rockorockorocko Well-Known Member

As expected, the weekday premiere of TLH did great. Nick needs to get rid of its Saturday and Sunday premieres. It's 2017 and the weekday bombs for all shows have done well.

I think a 5pm hour premiere for animation and a 7pm hour premiere for live action works.

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Rex Kamex

Rex Kamex Member

NRDD's been doing a god job at not losing too many viewers from The Thundermans. Also, there were a couple of times recently that NRDD did better than Game Shakers. I know it didn't get super high ratings this past Saturday, but I've been curious to see how the show will continue to do.

Earlier in its run, it was doing all right or so, and some people were saying that it wasn't doing so well because its young stars were too young. Though they were younger before, they're obviously older now--- you can hear it in their voices, for example --- so I wonder if all that will be make a positive difference, when it comes to ratings. (I mean, they're not as old as sixteen, but still...)

Maybe it's just my bias, but I wouldn't be surprised to see at least one more of these specials. (I know this was Nick's third one.) It's a convenient way to promote many Nick stars at once, as long as it does well in ratings.

8. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

I don't know what you mean by third Nick special, but I've seen that kids live action cast got together and did a Nick special with Halloween Costume Special that aired in Halloween 2015, Nick's Ho Ho Holidays in Christmas 2015, Nick's Ultimate Haunted Halloween House (30 min) in Halloween 2016, Nick's Not So Valentine Special last Feb of this year, and now Summer Camp special. While the rest of special is 1 hour length, but Haunted Halloween House special was 30 min. Overall Nick has many live action kids get together (not counting for Kids Choice Awards, Kids Choice Sports specials), which is there are five. This is actually Nick's 5th special that features live action casts from current Nick's shows.

9. Rex Kamex

Rex Kamex Member

Oh, I was just counting the Ho Ho Holiday special and the Not So Valentine special. You have a good point, though, including those Halloween specials. (I wouldn't be surprised if they make a Halloween special in the format of the Ho Ho Holiday and Not So Valentine specials, but we'll see.) For some reason, I never watched the 2015 Halloween costume special.

I guess as long as these things don't bomb, Nick'll keep making various things on TV that include a combination of the various current Nick stars. Hopefully these'll help get kids to watch Nick's regular live action shows more often.

• Like Like x 1
  10. jaylop97

jaylop97 Commonly found at Night

Loud House did start the week of well, though the Saturday shows in general are taking a decline especially The Thundermans.

11. Mikurotoro92

Mikurotoro92 Banned

Could it be that kids are tired of SpongeBob, Alvinnn, Bunsen, & The Thundermans?

I find it odd that The Loud House is the only show doing well on Saturdays...

12. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

If you're referring to the numbers in the second post on this page, those ratings are actually for Monday.

13. D-nice is the man.

14. Action!

Action! Active Member

The LH did good yesterday.

15. jaylop97

Loud House looks to still be doing well.

16. D-nice is the man.

June 14th
    The Loud House: 1,805,000 (0.35)
    Nicktoons
    The Fairly OddParents: 168,000 (0.03)
    TV Land
    Nobodies: 364,000 (0.06)
    Lopez: 276,000 (0.06)

#56 D-nice is the man., Jun 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  17. jaylop97

Loud House managed to head back to 1.8 territory that is great to see looks like that is a capable number still.

18. D-nice is the man.

19. Action!

Action! Active Member

The LH did better.

20. jaylop97

Nice number to end the bomb for sure it could have done much better if people new about the ending spoiler much like Overnight Success' success.