1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Nickelodeon Advertising/Promotions Thread

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by rockorockorocko, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

One day before it airs, Nick has aired a promo for the Harvey Beaks Christmas special. It said it will air right after Albert starting at 7.

#981 PinkiePie97, Dec 8, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  2. Cartoon Ruler

Cartoon Ruler I Like Waffles

It's better than nothing I guess.

3. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

Really they waited at the last minute to give Harvey a promo, this is not going to go good for the premiere.

4. Mikurotoro92

Mikurotoro92 Banned

We all know why this happened:

They don't like that Greenblatt called them out!

5. PinkiePie97

I doubt that's it. They were already giving Harvey Beaks lousy treatment before that happened. In fact, I actually wonder if his Tumblr posts are the reason the episode that was scheduled for Nicktoons was pulled. Maybe they thought it would get him to stop.

#985 PinkiePie97, Dec 9, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  6. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

I forgot to mention before, when Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs aired, there had a bumper promo just few hours from airing on the day of Sunday Dec 4
    --
    i did see those as of today, it is a promo, though it probably is 15 second promo, but not a 30 second promo. Then went to next program.

#986 kanc, Dec 9, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  7. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

with power rangers christmas special airing today, still using the same default promo from last August, not even mentioning that there's christmas episode, nor mentioned saying series finale at all

little minor: on promo for Albert encore saying Sunday at 12pm instead of saying Saturday (or tonight) at 8:30PM, though schedule said repeat will air tonight 8:30pm

8. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

nickelodeon seemed to be promoting the Friday/Sat/Sun 7pm part of christmas lineups started last week

9. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

During the first episodes of live action at 7PM weekdays, they showed never before seen footage clips, like auditioning for a role. These can be shown on nick.com

10. Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster Well-Known Member

The clips are also available on Nick's YouTube channel.

11. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

Just what is in store for 2017.

12. PinkiePie97

No Welcome to the Wayne? It was announced in 2015. Where is it?

13. NeoplanDan

NeoplanDan Musical ZF

Haven't been any updates since that one from August of this year, other than that, we won't be able to see anything about it until 2017.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

They also didn't mention about Pinky Malinky as well as Power Rangers Ninja Steel. But we know Power Rangers comes in Jan 21. And maybe assumed Pinky Malinky to be delayed in spring or summer. Surprisingly Bunsen is a Beast will be coming soon as well, if not January, then hinting to be February.
    Welcome to the Wayne may be delayed in late spring or summer 2017. The promo for 2017 upcoming shows are meant to be in January, February and little March I believe.

15. PinkiePie97

I honestly forgot about Pinky Malinky. Don't know how. But anyway, if it is delayed, I'm a bit surprised since I've already seen it advertised. Also wasn't expecting Bunsen is a Beast this soon. Though it is pretty weird Power Rangers Ninja Steel wasn't in this.

16. RDG

RDG Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive

Considering that PR is the only action show Nick has actually cared about recently, schedule-wise

17. ChibiGoku

ChibiGoku Something Not Quite Right

Honestly, the fact that Power Rangers was absent from the promo entirely is concerning in itself. Even Ninja Turtles was at least shown. We know it's airing, but the fact they didn't even acknowledge it, even in the form of clips is concerning (even the link to other stuff at the end for the Youtube part, it's absent, when Alvinnn and the Chipmunks is listed).

Really hoping what I think'll happen won't pan out this year, but this is already not a good sign of things to come.

18. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

I kind of expected Nick not to even advertise TMNT and PR, and of course HB.

19. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

And why so? PR is entering new season. TMNT may get new promo (maybe same default promo), better than no promo. If HB gets moved to Nicktoons, which is unknown, then there won't be a promo saying new episodes in Nicktoons. Same with FOP.

20. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

I saw different new promos for upcoming SpongeBob new episode, though promos aren't specific, a 15 second promos aired during SpongeBob marathon. This Nickelodeon promoted as Goodbye Krabby Patty, Find Out Soon. This must be from new episode "Factory Fresh" 30 min. special that is hinted to come in February, exact date hasn't been confirmed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.