1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Nick at Nite Request: "Double Dare"

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Board' started by Steve Arino, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Steve Arino

Steve Arino Member

Dear Nick at Nite Viewer Services,

I have a proposal for Nick at Nite: starting Monday, January 1, 2018, Nick at Nite shall become the shared cable home (with NickSplat) of the hit '80s Nickelodeon game show "Double Dare," showcasing all 525 episodes of this great game show complete, uncut, and unedited, as first aired on Nickelodeon.

As I'm sure you know, "Double Dare" had 2 teams of 2 kid contestants per show (later 2 teams per family of 4 in Spring 1988 and from 1990-1992) compete in a game where the show's host, Marc Summers, asked the contestants questions and if they didn't know the answer, or thought the other team didn't have a clue, they could dare the other team, who THEN could double dare them back, and then they could either answer the question OR take a Physical Challenge; the Winning Team got 60 seconds or less to run through the "Double Dare" Obstacle Course for various grand prizes.

When Nick at Nite adds "Double Dare," it should add "Double Dare" with an all-night "Double Dare-a-Thon" featuring some of the most memorable episodes with some of the most memorable moments in "Double Dare" history from 9 P.M. to 7 A.M. ET / PT--after which Nick at Nite shall replace "Full House" reruns with "Double Dare" starting January 2, 2018, airing weeknights from 9-10 P.M. ET / PT on Nick at Nite, encoring from 10 P.M. to 11 P.M. ET / PT on NickSplat.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
    Steve Arino

2. SparkleMan

SparkleMan Well-Known Member

This is the most pointless thread I've EVER seen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1