1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Nick and More is back! (Update: Site returning early 2016)

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by BeanoMaster, May 11, 2015.

1. BeanoMaster

BeanoMaster Active Member

2. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

Yeah.. also Bryan, owner posted about overall recap when left NickAndMore, like Teennick, Nicktoons, Make It Pop debut, So Little Time 2 week standing airing Nickelodeon, etc..
    Not sure how often he will post, but he would do on occasion when interesting and more notable changes

3. Toonatic

Toonatic Active Member

And just like that, it ended...again. :(

4. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

It's not ending. It's taking a break from tweeting. If anything major happening, he'll tweet just like he did, like Apr 2015 when So Little Time had been acquired but only for 2 weeks, and next tweet was the major changes of Nicktoons and Teennick that started mid May. And recently, he had tweeted that new episodes Rabbids Invasion comes in June every Sat.

The next tweet news is not major as of today..

5. Cartoon Ruler

Cartoon Ruler I Like Waffles

I think Toonatic was talking about the website itself.

But seriously, this is like the 3rd time NaM shuts down. Can't Bryan make his mind up?

6. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

Ohh, seems odd that Bryan is havin hard time really committing to shut nick and more for good.

7. Looney Tunes Fan

Looney Tunes Fan Moon Prism Power, Make Up!

His twitter is all locked up again too. At this rate I have little hope of N&M actually coming back and staying around for more than a week anymore.

8. Kung-Fu Yoshi

Kung-Fu Yoshi Active Member

The first time he closed it, he said it was because of confused site viewers. And I think he also wrote he was tired of doing the website. We don't know the other reasons why he closed it again.

9. RDG

RDG Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive

"Nick and More is Back!"? More like "Nick and More WAS back, Now It's Gone for Good"

10. IssaTheGenuis

IssaTheGenuis New Member

I Miss Nickandmore!

I remember Bryan posting something saying that NickandMore was returning with a new direction back in May but recently I can't find that post anywhere the website stayed as it was before and Im pretty sure I thought I saw that post and it said it would bring back the TV schedule archive but every time I try to go to the TV schedule archibe it says it's not available but I thought Bryan said he would leave the past schedules there but he didn't. Does anybody know why this happened or what will happen because I really want nickandmore back!

11. IssaTheGenuis

IssaTheGenuis New Member

Why did Bryan shut down Nickandmore?! Why can't he atleast leave the TV schedule archive there?! All that information is now GONE!

12. szjdfgs

szjdfgs Well-Known Member

What's more idiotic is, at first Nick and More had a Tumblr account where it followed the same path as the original website. But then, when they announced it was gonna stop broadcasting the news, it became a depository for the old Nickelodeon shows, gifsets and such. It kept appearing and re-appearing on my dashboard a couple of times. Last time was, two weeks ago, I'm not sure. It was as if it rebranded into something entirely new, and this confused me because I thought I was following a different blog. It became tiring after a while because it had morphed into something different that I unfollowed them.

I don't know what happened, but now their blog is password-protected.

13. Poweranimals

Poweranimals Invincible

The annoying part is how he left with no explanation the second time and tried to make it look like he never came back to begin with.

14. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

Nick & More! will return!

I don't know how to say this but the site says Nick&More will return. How does he keep changing the mind?

15. Cartoon Ruler

Cartoon Ruler I Like Waffles

^ Yeah, right.

16. Looney Tunes Fan

At least it's something. Even though I know it'll be gone in a week again.

17. Bryan

Bryan TZ Schedules Admin

Hey, guys. Thanks to those that have shown concern and interest in my little site, both here and on this thread and others. (And yes, this is also the first time I’ve posted on the TZ forums in almost two years! I’ve been lurking around, though.)

I know it is frustrating not knowing why I’ve been doing the things I’ve been doing. I can’t say I’ll ever answer it to your liking, but when the site does return again, I plan on making a post to explain a little of it (some is already known from my earlier article when the site closed on March 7).

Ultimately, Nick & More! is just my little corner of internet space. It doesn’t make money. It’s not a business. I started it as something fun that I was interested in. Others have made it into more than it was supposed to be.

I will say that in the past three months, I’ve seen both how much the site has meant to people and how little some care about me so long as they are getting their status quo news and schedule access. I’ve been called some quite nasty things, both here on these forums and on Twitter. It’s disheartening to say the least and has added to my frustration at times. Even still, I want to rebuild my website simply because I want to… not to please everyone and not because of the bile I’ve gotten for taking things down.

• Like Like x 5
  18. DonkeyKongSong

DonkeyKongSong Active Member

I really do appreciate everything you've done, and I'm in no rush for you to make up your mind. It can be difficult giving up something you really like doing, and sometimes you'll want to find the balance between one extreme and the other. I've done something like this myself.

I do hope you decide what you want soon anyway, not for my sake, but your own! :)

19. aegisrawks

aegisrawks Active Member

First Mr Brian I would like to say THANK YOU for all those years providing the news and info Nick and More made available over the years. Its been a tremendous help and a huge service to this comunity of Kids TV enthusiasts! I hope you will do what is best for you first. I would love to see Nick And More return but I think it should only be if your heart is into it.

Also while I want to suggest that in the case of NAM returning you should focus on Netflix and such other video on demand as well. Since many Linear TV channels are struggling they might not be the best source of news.

20. Looney Tunes Fan

Well now this makes me feel a little awkward. :( Regardless, I'd like to apologize if I offended you with any of my comments. I was just a little frustrated that the site kept getting taken down, as well as the excellent schedule archive never returning. It just felt to me like a bunch of empty promises. I do care about your well-being and have been trying to keep an open mind about it, but it's a little difficult to do so when this becomes a repeated occurrence.

Utimately however, I'm glad you and your site are back, and I wish you the very best in returning to these duties. :)