1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

New Looney Tunes site? !

Discussion in 'Back To The Inkwell - Classic Cartoons Discussion' started by keithman, May 1, 2001.

1. keithman

keithman Guest

2. Brian Cruz

Brian Cruz Surf's Up

The new cartoon on there is somewhat interesting. I guess if you have to put all the LT characters into one cartoon, a "Survivor" parody works well. But I still hate Billy West's version of Bugs.

3. Nftnat

Nftnat professor/historian/chronicler

I remember some months ago, when CN was doing that Survivor parody with all those H-B / CN characters. The subject came up on Termite Terrace (beepbeep & Jack will remember this), & someone said there was more, more, um, I don't remember. But I didn't buy it, & I still don't. I mean, does anyone remember the credit card commercial Daffy (& Bugs) did a few years back? Compare to a certain after-show fill-in currently running on CN starring Yogi. What's Yogi have have that Daffy doesn't? What's H-B have that LTs don't? Eh, old subject re. Time-Warner's preferential treatment of H-B / CN stuff vs. their own.

4. Jack

Jack Rabbit of Tomorrow!

I'm glad they prefer HB stuff over LTs and MMs, I hate how the way WB characterizes the characters today, especially Daffy, I think I'm going to vote off Daffy every day because I really don't want it turning into another Bugs-Daffy rivalry. I even wonder why Daffy is forming an alliance with Elmer, they are his enemies, and Daffy isn't even a villain. They even neglected to mention in Sylvester's bio that he has a son (so typical that they would completely discard McKimson's contributions to the character).

Jack:D

5. PennyCat

PennyCat Keeper's kitty

Heh! Nope. That would not be a good idea. :)

6. Jack

Jack Rabbit of Tomorrow!

Huh?

Jack:D

7. PennyCat

PennyCat Keeper's kitty

Sorry...

That was in response to them not mentioning that Sylvester has a son.