1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

"New Avengers (2015 Ongoing)" Series Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Marvel Comics and Collectibles' started by James Harvey, Oct 14, 2015.

?

Discuss this Marvel Comics titles!

1. *****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ***1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

An all-new, all-different Marvel series!

NEW AVENGERS #1

[​IMG]

WRITER: AL EWING
    ARTIST: GERARDO SANDOVAL

EVERYTHING IS NEW. In the wake of SECRET WARS, the old order changeth - and Bobby DaCosta, Sunspot, is just the man to changeth it. Welcome to AVENGERS IDEA MECHANICS - a super-scientific global rescue squad of tomorrow’s heroes... today! America doesn’t want them! S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn’t know what to do with them! But Earth might not survive without... the NEW AVENGERS!

Comments?

2. Magmaster12

Magmaster12 Well-Known Member

I got a digital copy but it reminded why I never buy number ones, they'll just set up I'm going to get recapped on later and half of the art has already been previewed.

Still did a good job keeping my attention, there's a real good team dynamic here I'll more then likely pick up future issues.

3. hobbyfan

hobbyfan Well-Known Member

I'm on the fence. Didn't get the Point 1 issue last week, tho' my bro' did. The artwork could be better. IIRC, Roberto was always a wealthy kid, dating back to the original New Mutants book in the 80's. So they're setting him up now as a younger, Latino Tony Stark. Whee.