1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

New Article: Video: The Yu-Gi-Oh! Saturday voice actor panel at Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series in Rho

Discussion in 'The Voice Actors Appreciation Society' started by Craig Crumpton, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Craig Crumpton

Craig Crumpton This is a close-up?

Below is a 2-part video of the Saturday Yu-Gi-Oh! voice actor panel at Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series in Rhode Island 2012.  Featured are Greg Abbey, Darren Dunsten, Wayne Grayson, Dan Green, Ted Lewis, Mike Pollack, and Erica Schroeder. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TFEh-H373I

More...

2. Sonic_Eclipse

Sonic_Eclipse Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!

Man, I wanna be a voice actor...

I like watching these Q&A panels with voice actors. I just wish fans would ask better questions, and wouldn't ask questions that these guys have obviously heard over a thousand times.

I felt kinda bad for Mike, Darren, Erica, Ted and Wayne. They kinda looked bored after awhile because Dan and Greg were getting all the attention, mostly Dan for obvious reason of course. I don't know, I just feel all participating VAs should be respected equally.

Was that Asian girl next to Greg a Konami Rep?

3. Adam Overmiller

Adam Overmiller New Member

These are big, exciting 2-day events that take place from Saturday to Sunday. Duelists from all over will attend these events to compete for exclusive prizes; :bubbles:earn invites to their World Championship Qualifier; and spend the weekend Dueling, trading, and hanging out with hundreds of other Yu-Gi-Oh! fans.:blossom:
    In addition to the main Championship Series tournament, there are numerous Public Events, including tournaments specifically for Duelists born in 2000 or later, :bcup:and Regional Qualifier tournaments. Competitive or casual, there is something for everyone to do at a Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series weekend event.:haruhi:

faschingskostüme karnevalskostüme
    Kostüme für Karneval
    Faschingskostüm