1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Need artists for fancomic

Discussion in 'Artists Wanted' started by rmarti3926, Mar 11, 2006.

1. rmarti3926

rmarti3926 Enforcing galatic law

I am now doing a side project with my current one:

It's a possible web fancomic featuring alternate version of favorite cartoon and anime characters.

I'm planning a webcomic inspired by the "Ultimate" line of Marvel titles called the "Utlra" line. This project features reimagined versions of some of your favorite characters from the following animated shows:

Looney Tunes
    The Powerpuff Girls
    Cowboy Bebop
    Sailor Moon
    Dexter's Laboratory
    Codename: Kids Next Door
    The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
    Totally Spies
    Love Hina
    Tenchi Muyo
    Martian Successor Nadesico
    Various Hanna-Barbera shows
    Gundam SEED
    Superman
    Wonder Woman
    Batman

I'd like to present the following requirements:
    - A good, professional artist who can draw cartoon, comic book, anime and manga characters
    - A good mechanical design artist
    - Knowledge of the above shows and characters
    - Have to draw EXACTLY like my character designs, your own style in not required
    - A good writer with the passion of storytelling
    - (Note to Zim999) no plunger of potty jokes, until I decide too
    - A passion of the art
    - An account to DeviantART
    - You can work on the project in your spare time.

I need some volunteers to help me with this project. I am just a character designer/creator and I have a hard time drawing panels and placing lettering. I believe that teamwork will make my project come to reality.

If you wish to volunteer, please PM me to send an e-mail to rmarti3926personal@hotmail.com (subject line: Ultra fancomic). Be sure to post links to your best work. If I find the work interesting, you might be selected to be part of the team.

Deadline for application is March 31st. If I have not receive a single PM or e-mail by then, the project will be cancelled.

Good luck.