1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

need an animator urgent:

Discussion in 'The Drawing Board' started by kim01, Jun 19, 2015.

1. kim01

kim01 New Member

:Dhello
    I'm itzhak,authorand script writer from Israel
    kim01@netvision.net.il

need an animator urgent:

my offer:corporate with me in making the "phantasmagoria 2020"short pilotanimation.

1.I 'm giving you :the animation pilot script/animation sample/some characters and storyboard anda small budget.
    2.You make theanimation pilot(2d/3d)with my small budget.
    3.We advertize theanimation pilot in youtube,in festivals,contests and other social channels
    4. we will offerphantasmagoria 2020 to animation studios/producers/directors(any one that willbe interested).
    5.you will get the firstpriority to do the animation for the feature film script/tv series script.
    6.the animationpilot is about:Alexander monro-the democrat president and his ministers arelocked up inside "The White Mouse†facility: A prison and a PsychiatricHospital for Mental Illnesses and Ego that controlled by the psychiatriclunatic "madam-Prof cheers".(The prison is build style "thewhite house" in the middle of the desert).The politicians are smokinghookahs and going nuts!!!

About:"phantasmagoria2020"(style: M.A.S.H-Dr Strangelove-catch 22)
    Genre: Comedy(political satire)
    my scripts are available,completed and ready forproduction
    :brendon:

fitsfor:animation/featurefilm/tv series/cartoons/comics/web series/graphic novel/video games(TV reality format)

Log line :Mad politicians and a hallucinated war!!!A military confrontation between democraticand Islamic forces in 2020….may lead the world to final destruction.
    Notes:
    I 'have got smallbudget of: 1000$

2. Neo Yi

Neo Yi The Apparition
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

[MENTION=82661]kim01[/MENTION] Hi, welcome to Toonzone. If you want to show off your animation, you should go to the Drawing Board. I've moved the thread there. I also removed your YouTube link because this is a family friendly board. Let's try and keep it that way, please. :)