1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

NBA "2014-15 Season" Talkback

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Board' started by dmxx116, Jan 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmxx116

dmxx116 Well-Known Member

Jackson and the Knicks have a mutual option after this season, and owner James Dolan has said that he will honor the final two years of Jackson's contract. But some around Dolan had been pushing him to consider making a change in recent months, according to sources.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ary-tidings-phil-jackson-three-years-new-york

Adam Silver is warning owners about resting your Superstar players for primetime games:

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/245360/Adam-Silver-Warns-Teams-Of-Resting-Players

#81 dmxx116, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  2. dmxx116

3. dmxx116

Phil Hoodwinked Jackson made a bad move last offseason trading Robin Lopez for broken down no heart and guts Derrick Rose and the Bulls are to the playoffs and Knicks are not for someone making $12 million a year I expect to make playoffs with Hoodwinked Jackson running the show and will be fired this Thursday.

4. dmxx116

I swear to god the Knicks can't do nothing right I personally hate Ron Baker,Sasha and Nodour for winning a meaningless basketball I hope there not playing in the NBA next year.

I can't have those three useless loser winning meaningless hurting their draft position and setting the Knicks back for years and personally hate them for that and I'll never forgive them.

And Jeff Hornacek should be fired for winning meaningless game his is to lose.

#84 dmxx116, Apr 12, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  5. dmxx116

Now that most of the NBA regaler season here the NBA playoffs

The Playoff matchups in the East are SET!

Boston (1) vs Chicago (8)
    Cleveland (2) vs Indiana (7)
    Toronto (3) vs Milwaukee (6)
    Washington (4) vs Atlanta (5)

6. dmxx116

It's time for the NBA and Adam Sliver to force James Dolan to fire Phil Hoodwinked Jackson form the Knicks and out of the NBA forever he hurting both brands.

7. dmxx116

I hope Ron Baker,Sasha and Nodur get cut forever from the NBA and for costing the Knicks a hide draft pick for winning a stupid meaningless game last week and I flat hate all three of them. their job is to lose and it shouldn't be hard to do.

8. dmxx116

I don't care if Kevin Durant win a ring he'll never be the man in GS like he was in OKC.

KD did a punk move in the offseason last year joining the same team that you're up 3-1on . That was a punk move KD made in that offseason.

9. dmxx116

LETS MAKE THIS CLEAR

Durant came to Golden State as a sucker move. He rode their wave to an easy NBA Finals appearance. He literally had to do nothing to get here. That's just what it is.

WITH THAT BEING SAID

Durant is the reason for this team being up 3-0! What he did in this NBA finals is beyond epic and he did it against one of the 5 (top 3 in my opinion) players of all time. Give this man credit for his performance.

No denying he had an easy ride, but regardless of what happened last season, Warrioes lost last year to the Cavs. This year they're about to win. Call it like it is!

10. dmxx116

The Golden State Warriors are the NBA champions with that PUNK Kevin Durant winning finals M.V.?P

Kevin Durant will always be a PUNK for the rest of his life for that move he did last season.

#90 dmxx116, Jun 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  11. dmxx116

12. dmxx116

It's time for the NBA to step in before tonight draft and have that stupid human being Phil Hoodwinked Jackson arrested before he set the Knicks and the NBA back years to come.

13. dmxx116

14. Wonderwall

Wonderwall Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I'm sure this news makes one person here very happy.

But I noticed awhile ago that this thread is for several seasons ago and only person has been spamming this thread for awhile now. So with this latest development I officially put this thread to rest.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.