1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

NBA "2014-15 Season" Talkback

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Board' started by dmxx116, Jan 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmxx116

dmxx116 Well-Known Member

I can't take no more this lazy PG Jose Calderon this man has no ture basketball skills and HQ, I don't how Jose Calderon made it to the NBA. He lazy useless and don't play hard and is stealing NBA money out there with his non basketball skills.

2. Action!

Action! Active Member

I can't believe David Blatt got fired despite having the best record in the conference. I never seen a coach fired from having the best record in the conference.

3. dmxx116

Will Derek Fisher feel disappointment if the Knicks miss the playoffs? "No...Disappointment in what? We're a developing team with a ton of new players," he said on The Michael Kay Show on ESPN 98.7 FM. "&. There are not a lot of elite teams that are depending on rookies to carry the day. So we have to be reasonable about who we are & where we are & accept what is & not get caught up in what we should be & allow other people to define what our success is."

Hey Derek Fisher if don't to make the playoffs? Then quit .

4. dmxx116

The lazy no effort non basketball skills Jose Calderon stat line tonight 6pts 7ast 4reb for your PG while getting killed by every PG in the League.

This is all on Jose yet again. He's so bad, it's infectious at this point. He creates zero on O and everything on D for the opposing PG. The vibe I get is no one wants to play with him. It looks like their spirit is broken when he's on the court.

His offensive game is non-existant with regards to a typical PG skillset. He doesn't beat his man, his passing is rather awful, as he only takes the safe option, which destroys any flow. He doesn't cut, he doesn't set picks, he's pretty bad on O. His one redeeming quality is that he shoots above average. His D is among the worst rotational guards in the entire NBA. He's slow, he goes under screens because he can't keep up, and still gets beat. He forces our team to work so much harder on D to cover for him. This is by far the one Knick I'm cheering for when he's off the team. I can't think of a player like that in recent memory.

#44 dmxx116, Jan 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  5. dmxx116

Calderon should be cut. The team will not miss a beat. I'm going to question Phil's decision making if we don't acquire a point guard during the trade deadline. Most playoff teams are trying to make moves while we're here taking our time evaluating the team. Calderon is not going to improve on the defensive end....and for Fisher to continuously start him gbad game after bad game just shows how horrible of a coach Fisher is. He has to be the worst coach we've had in the last decade.

6. Tohya

Tohya deficit omne quod nasciture

I mean.....is it really necessary to keep bumping this thread when all your doing is bashing Calderon? Six posts regurgitating the same point hardly seems necessary. Okay we get it, Calderon is washed up but he's hardly the sole reason for the Knicks being terrible. This isn't your personal blog. If continually talking bad about a player is your thing go do it somewhere else please. Its disheartening to keep popping into this thread hoping there's gonna be some interesting discussion only to keep seeing you bash what's probably one of the most irrelevant players in the league.

7. dmxx116

It time for Phil Jackson to make a trade I can't take no more of lazy no effort Jose Calderon on this team.

If you're not going to get rid of Derek Fisher but at least make move so this team can make the playoffs so Tor don't get your high draft pick.

8. dmxx116

9. dmxx116

Curry, Harden, Thompson Headline Three-Point Contest:

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/240679/Curry-Harden-Thompson-Headline-Three-Point-Contest

I took my gym day off today to watch this game and stopped watching at halftime. Can't believe how flat we came out, where are the vets on this team that let this happen? This was big in terms of playoffs and now 4 wins are a lot to make up with only 30 games left.

Did Calderon quit on basketball, cause he's completely ineffective. He was supposed to be a solid vet PG but has been trash all season, why is he getting a pass and still allowed to start?

We're basically sellers at the deadline with nothing to sell.

#49 dmxx116, Feb 5, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  10. dmxx116

#50 dmxx116, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  11. thewintersoldier

thewintersoldier New Member

Big trades of this season? feel like Morris is leaving Suns...

12. dmxx116

Phil Jackson just cut slow lazy gutless no effort no heart and no basketball skills uesless Jose Calderon I can't no more of him.

#52 dmxx116, Feb 19, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  13. dmxx116

Gutless no effort useless Calderon says it's no fun playing for the Knicks when the fans don't appreciate him....... What does he EVER do to earn appreciation?

Those last 2 passes and the terrible defense he has been playing this game, he deserves a season long benching after that.

Calderon has no clue what he's doing on defense lol maybe the team has given up because of him

14. dmxx116

15. dmxx116

It was worth watching just to hear that reaction from the fans after the Jose Calderon misses.

This fan base can live with you not being anything special on offense. But his laziness in the little things - going after rebounds, fighting through screens, recovering after being screened, getting back in transition defense, the list seems endless - is just something you can't root for.

Calderon stat line tonight against Porland 5 pts, 2 reb, 1 ast

Can't get rid of him fast enough.

#55 dmxx116, Mar 1, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  16. dmxx116

Jose Calderon not Melo should Apologize for being a lazy no effort gutless non basketball skills for people thinking he's a NBA basketball player.

17. dmxx116

James Dolon it's time let Phil Jackson and his people go back to the Lakers, His triangle O sucks and outdated. And is hoodwinking me and the Knicks fans.

And cut Jose Calderon & Sahsa right now their useless.

Jose is barely a backup pg in the league anymore and he played 40 minutes; it's a joke.

#57 dmxx116, Mar 4, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  18. dmxx116

I don't care what what type of good person Jose Calderon is if you're lazy gutless and give no effort at your job I'm gonna replace you with someone else.

The Knicks should have done that to Jose Calderon a long time a go during the season.

19. dmxx116

If Jeanne Buss wants her man Phil back in LA give us Russell to the Knicks will be hoodwinking the Lakers

20. dmxx116

Can the Mavs know where Deron Williams is in the playoffs can he give back the money he stole for years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.