1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Name of Duck Dodgers episode

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by GlassCake, Mar 26, 2016.

1. GlassCake

GlassCake Member

I forgot the name of this specific episode of Duck Dodgers.

I guess it's where Dodgers is stranded on an island (maybe with Martian Commander). But there was one scene where Duck Dodgers was eating potato chips and I guess he washed his hands on an ocean and/or washed his hands on something that made it disguisting, or maybe it was just the loudness of his chewing.

I have such a bad memory, I don't even know if it was Martian Commander.

If anyone can help me find this episode, I'd appreciate it.

NOTE: It's not the episode "Just the Two of Us" There was no potato chips involved.

-Maybe it wasn't an island?! Idk. I did remember Dodgers eating potato chips and getting in the way of something, and or washing his hands contaminating something with his potato chip hands. That scene made me hungry and Google isn't helping.

Thanks.

2. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I think the episode you're looking for is "To Love a Duck". From what I remember, they were in a Martian desert and Dodgers both washed his hands and soaked his feet in the water they found.

3. GlassCake

GlassCake Member

Thank you very much. Now I realize why the ctoon code in the DD game is "Potato chips".