Mysticons Talkback

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by Takao, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Takao

Takao Fight the darkness all around

2. JTZ

JTZ Member

Caught up to episode 14.

Usually I'm not a big fan of cartoons with a an emphasis on plot, but it is really refreshing to watch a show that actually tells a story throughout the episodes and not just at the beginning and end of the season. Episode 12, 13 and 14 were all great, with a lot of great stuff happening. My highlight was the troll lady double-crossing Tazma. Necrafa is a good villain, especially with her scary head-turn thing, and I hope she will live up to her reputation. I had my doubts about this show in the beginning, but it has steadily become better, and I consider it one of the best Girl Super Hero-shows I have ever seen - especially after watching Miraculous, which pretty much does everything wrong what Mysticons does right.

As for the thing with the girls-kiss, from what I've seen I'm not convinced it's Kitty-Zarya. There are hints, but just because they called each other sunshine and pretty(very indirectly) does not mean they'll eventually become a couple. Though I admit, it is the most likely scenario: Arcana's love interest is obviously Malvaron, Em has the brother of Kitty, and the relationship between Piper and Zarya is too sisterly. So yeah, if no other female characters gets close to one of the main characters (like that Astromancer girl), it'll probably be Kitty-Zarya.

3. Takao

Takao Fight the darkness all around

4. zoombie

zoombie Well-Known Member

So the Astromanters attempt to make the Mysticons enemies of the state, just like everything they do, ends in measurable failure. Now to stay on the public good graces, I think they have to make nice now.