1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

My new Simpsons and Maggie and Eric thread. (Mild NSFW)

Discussion in 'The Drawing Board' started by simpspin, Dec 8, 2008.

1. simpspin

simpspin Active Member

I didn't know just how much I sucked until I had this guy (http://morpheus306.deviantart.com/gallery/) give me some pointers and I came to the point of having to just stop and 'forget' how I did things. So for the first 6 months I tried to clear my drawing thoughts and learn how to redraw Simpson anatomy.

This is the first pic I've done where I tried to draw with more-correct Simpsons anatomy:

[​IMG]

2. simpspin

simpspin Active Member

I did a summerish pic with the (regular) Maggie hating the water and Bart being a "brave" older brother by proving to her it's safe:

[​IMG]

3. simpspin

simpspin Active Member

Here's a new one.

Gina (age 24) and Bart (age 22) arrive for dinner with the rest of the family as Maggie's pissed. Why? Because Gina was Maggie's Juvenile Detention officer and they never got along.

[​IMG]

4. simpspin

simpspin Active Member

Maggie, age 13, skating along:

[​IMG]

5. simpspin

simpspin Active Member

Here's a reworked pic in color and two more drawings:

[​IMG]
    ^^^ Lisa, age 20, sad about her relationship with Maggie.

[​IMG]

^^^Maggie, age 13; Eric, new kid, age 10; Felecia, age 10 and Eric's GF.

[​IMG]

^^^Maggie, age 13, sketch.]

6. simpspin

simpspin Active Member

Homer, age 48, and Eric, age 10:

[​IMG]

7. simpspin

simpspin Active Member

Jessica Lovejoy, redesigned for 2011:

[​IMG]

8. lazyrey

lazyrey Member

very nice...

9. simpspin

simpspin Active Member

Felecia smitten over Eric's invitation:

[​IMG]

10. stephane dumas

stephane dumas Well-Known Member

Wow!! Fantastic, I give 5 stars out of 5! :cool: Keep up your good work! :D

11. simpspin

simpspin Active Member

Here's a quick pic:

[​IMG]

12. simpspin

simpspin Active Member

Eric, age 10 who is the new kid, and Maggie, age 13.

[​IMG]

Eric's trying to 'catch' up to Maggie's height.

13. simpspin

simpspin Active Member

Jessica Lovejoy's lament.

Jessica Lovejoy, age 22, is drunk and is both angry and sad Bart never tried to date her after the events of "Bart's Girlfriend." Gina Vendetti, from the episode "The Wandering Juvie" isn't too happy with Jessica interrupting their dinner while Bart is sadistically amused with Jessica's lament:

[​IMG]

14. simpspin

simpspin Active Member

It's new stuff, sort of. These four are Eric and Feleica's classmates in the fourth grade.

From left to right:

Evan: A surfer-dude who loves summer and has a very laid back personality. You'd think he smokes pot.

Arlie Skinner: Son of Seymour and Edna Skinner (divorced). He's a very bright kid who's the biggest guy in the 4th grade, but he uses his brains and size to intimidate others. Plus, he's a jock that could grow up to have a career in football one day.

Mia Gironi: The prissy girl of the class. She's very vain and treats other girls in her class with a condescending attitude. She has a major crush on Eric and is bitterly jealous of Felecia.

Sally: A very shy girl who isn't the most attractive. She usually has a runny nose for some reason or another and comes off a bit of a dork. However, she's book smart, but wants to explore the great outdoors. (In this picture, she's trying to dance the funky-chicken.)

[​IMG]

15. simpspin

simpspin Active Member

[​IMG]

This is the KBXL staff, minus Bart Simpson and Jessica Lovejoy.

From left to right:

--Kory "With a 'K'" Smith. He's a D-Bag and he thinks he's the most popular DJ at KBXL and wants Bart's spot as the morning show DJ.

--Vera Pine. Vera is Viktor's (to the right) personal secretary and lover. Drawn to men in powerful positions, she's on Vik's dime.

--Viktor Egmoff. This strict businessman is from the former Yugoslavia and runs a very tight ship as the CEO of KBXL FM. A very smart and intuitive leader, Viktor hates slouches and personally appointed Bart as the morning show DJ after the buyout of KBBL FM three years ago.

--Louise Carrington. Louise is a single mom who is originally from London, England. She moved to the USA five years ago in a "********" marriage that gave her a four year old son, Kyle. She's finally settled down at her job as the receptionist in the KBXL lobby in downtown Springfield.

16. simpspin

simpspin Active Member

Things Maggie, age 13, hates:

--Lisa
    --Getting her picture taken
    --Getting her picture taken with Lisa (Yikes)

[​IMG]

17. simpspin

simpspin Active Member

Maggie didn't get the memo (on the Refrigerator door) and Marge is looking even more haggard from all the housework:

[​IMG]

Note: this picture was done in one sitting with minimal breaks in one six hour period. Oww.

18. simpspin

simpspin Active Member

[​IMG]

Sideshow Bob, 12 years after the current series, and he has since dropped the "Sideshow" part of his name.

A few years after then events of the current Simpsons, he returned to the USA leaving his wife and son behind and was arrested for a crime he didn't commit. After a short time in the pen, he was released when new evidence proved him innocent. It turned out his brother, Cecil wanted him locked up for reasons unknown and Cecil is now part of the Springfield Mafia and wants Bob out of the way.

Since then, Bob has been trained and his fellow student, Mekio, who is also the grandaughter of his teacher, now are trying to stay alive and find out why Cecil and the local mafia are trying to kill them.

19. simpspin

simpspin Active Member

[​IMG]

This is Mekio, she is Bob's sidekick and total badass.

This pic is a 'what if' if Mekio had to keep an eye on Felecia and Eric...and Eric's in love, again, and Felecia's pissed.

20. simpspin

simpspin Active Member

Bart, Lisa and Milhouse, 12 years later:

[​IMG]

Before you say Milhouse's buffness was copied from that pile of crap episode "Future-drama", I drew him roided out in 2002 and posted it online in 2004, a year before the episode aired here: http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-65584.html