My Btas story idea

Discussion in 'Story Board Workshops' started by Starfire6417, Jul 7, 2009.

?

Which plot should I write in my btas story?

1. Plot #1

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Plot #2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Starfire6417

Starfire6417 Member

Hi there,I'm planning to write a fanfic for a btas villian named Kyodai Ken. for those who don't know Kyodai Ken here is his bio:http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/batman/btas/bios/ken/. I've noticed that it says he's dead so,I'm going to leave him that way. My fanfic takes place after Night of the ninja but before Day of the samurai.
    I feel that there should have been an episode between the two. The point is I need some help on the idea for the story.

I'm debateing on which plot to write So I would like you to help me decide.
    ok,Here's plot #1,
    Kyodai Ken returns to Gotham City in hope of getting Revenge on Bruce Wayne/Batman for what happened in the night of the ninja. But,Bruce is out of town on business so,Kyodai has to deal with Robin and after a fight with robin,he kidnaps Robin and takes him to his hideout. Then,He makes a ransom demand of Bruce having to come back from business a.s.a.p to battle him.

p.s. which ever story gets the less votes will still be published on fanfiction.net a little later or on toonzone storyboard.
    or.........

plot#2:
    Kyodai Ken Returns to Gotham city to get revenge again and this time,Andrea from the movie:Bmotp is back with Bruce in which the two are going out again and Kyodai kidnaps Andrea. He then finds out that Andrea is the phantasm and threatens that if Bruce doesn't show up to battle him
    and/or doesn't let Kyodai win this time,He will reveal the batman and the phantasm's Secret idenities to the world on live tv.

please vote and give feed back. The story will be for fanfiction.net and I will credit you guys and girls for voting on the plot.

2. Tomato Surprise

Tomato Surprise Uni-Baby Will Save Us All!

I need to rewatch the BTAS episodes before I make a judgement. I'll provide feedback soon!

Tomato

3. Starfire6417

Starfire6417 Member

Have you watched the episode yet? and if so,which plot do u think I should choose?

4. Tomato Surprise

Tomato Surprise Uni-Baby Will Save Us All!

Plot #1. Using Phantasm would be difficult and out of place. Sorry it took so long.

Tomato