Music of Ren and Stimpy

Discussion in 'toonzone Animation Wiki' started by Harley, May 27, 2011.

1. TheJasbre202

TheJasbre202 New Member

2. S. Crow

S. Crow New Member

FYI, all the tracks from Carlin/CPM have been removed from APM's site. You can now listen to them at Warner/Chappell Production Music's site.

3. AllenJ

AllenJ Member

Here are some new tracks I've identified since Ian's blog went offline:
    • Bass Tension - Simon Benson, Eugenio Grandi: Plays in "Stimpy's Pet" during the scene at the sewer.
    • Breakout - Syd Dale: Plays in "Hermit Ren" when Ren spits out the spoiled milk.
    • Breakout Tag - Syd Dale: Plays in "House of Next Tuesday" when Stimpy says "Don't you, Ren?"
    • Cafe De Montmartre - Brian Peters: Plays in "Cheese Rush Days" when the savage French chefs first appear.
    • Dream Tunnels (a) - Alan Reekie, John Rea: Plays in the Cheesefist commercial when the man says "These old fashioned hors d'oeuvres just aren't cutting it!"
    • Etude Op. 10, #3 in E Major - Fiachra Trench, Frederic Chopin: Plays in "I Love Chicken" when Stimpy says "Mmm, something smells good!"
    • Fast Flowing Rhythm - Eric Allen: Plays in "Big Flakes" when Stimpy taps his nose during the game of charades. Also plays in "Sammy and Me" right before Stimpy says "I'll do it!"
    • Frothblowers Anthem - Edrich Siebert: Plays in "Blazing Entrails" when Stimpy is blown up to massive size (arrangement of "Oh, Du Lieber Augustin").
    • Kiddingly - Ron Ronsted: Plays in "Cheese Rush Days" when the savage French chefs first appear.
    • Kyrie - Roman Zajaczek: Plays in "The Scotsman in Space" when Ren and Stimpy are floating through space, disintegrating.
    • National Anthem of Switzerland (Swiss Psalm) - Alberich Zwyssig: Plays in "Sven Hoek" when Ren answers the door.
    • The Pursuit of Evil - Bill Connor: Plays in "Stimpy's Pet" when Sid exits the sewage.
    • Tchaikovsky: March from "The Nutcracker Suite" - Lee Ashley [OGM]: Plays in "The Scotsman in Space" at the very end of the episode.

I've also decided to start a separate blog for Ren & Stimpy music identification. Please see my comments here for details as to why.