Movie scenes that creep you out?

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Board' started by Kurtman, Aug 7, 2005.

1. Kurtman

Kurtman You blabbing old fart!

Have you ever been creeped out by a movie before? Here are a couple movie scenes that freak me out:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thinner:The scene where the cursed guy cuts open his hand and puts the blood into the pie. That scenes makes me shiver just thinking about it!

Friday The 13th:Mrs.Voorhees' decapitation,headless torsos toatally creep me out!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. RD!

RD! Never go see Dr. Acula

American History X... I don't think I really need to mention which scene it is. If you've seen it, you know what it is.

3. Tobias

Tobias Who you gonna call?

The cockroach scene in A Nightmare on Elm Street 4.

4. Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek Uncreative Hack

Se7en - yeah THAT scene.

5. King_of_doom

King_of_doom kiva fan

That one, Dagon, The scene of the Werewolf men entering at the house in American Werewolf in London and the first movies of Friday the 13th.

6. Youko Recca

Youko Recca Retired

Surprisingly enough, the only scene I can recall at the moment to make me feel a little wierd inside, was when the alien was seen walking during the birthday party in Signs.

7. Sigma

Sigma Simply Phenomenal

A Tale of Two Sisters - Half the film is creepy.
    Suicide Club - Another very creep film, but the two stand out scenes are the kids jumping off the top of the school and the bowling alley scene.

8. Silly McGooses

Silly McGooses New Member

I wish I could say that Batman Begins' Scarecrow was the least bit frightening or impressive, but...

Anyway, some of the Freddy movies really freaked me out.
    Also, that scene in Alien: Ressurection where Ripley finds all the deformed clones. That was really shocking to me...best scene in the movie, though that's not saying too much.

9. Michael24

Michael24 Moderator

Branching off of that, the sequence with E.G. Marshal and the cockroaches in CREEPSHOW. Eeeeewwww!!

The above-mentioned moment in SIGNS, where the alien that interrupts the birthday party is caught on video, was pretty creepy (only part of the movie that was effective.)

10. silvanoir

silvanoir New Member

All of the The Fly remake... just... eww.

Also, The Silence of the Lambs sequel where he cut open the guy's head and fed him his own brains... that's STILL giving me nightmares.

11. Lonestarr

Lonestarr Stop eating my sesame cake!

Felicia (Veronica Cartwright) falls down a flight of stairs and breaks her leg in The Witches of Eastwick. It was only in repeat viewings that I noticed that part of the bone was sticking out. Egggghh...

12. Discloner

Discloner Spooned to death

That definetly is a scene that made my skin crawl when I saw that movie. I honestly don't know what about it makes it creepy....but it literally made me cringe.

I'll throw the scene in ET when he's in the Goverment tube and he's all white into the pile of creepy scenes. I just can't stand it...

I also thought the scene in War of the Worlds where Fanning sees all the dead bodies in the river pretty creepy...and the scene where Cruise kills crazy Robbins while Fanning sings herself into a sobbing bliss rather creepy as well.

13. Parallax

Parallax New Member

Space baby.

14. True Noir

True Noir New Member

Oh yeah, that was the first thing that came to mind....so weird. Freaks me out each time I see it. The other one is when the girl was coming out of the tv in The Ring.

15. Damien

Damien Watching

Speaking of The Ring, the quick shot of the dead girl in the closet. Shiver shiver.

But the scene that the thread made me think of was the scene in Pet Sematary when Rachel dreams of her dead sister Zelda, that part when she opens the door and pops up in the bed. Zelda's voice, too, always gets me.

16. discoduck777

discoduck777 New Member

Jeepers Creepers- where the brother and sister are being chased by the Creeper in the beginning and he speeds up behind them in that weird looking vehicle.

That part creeps me out because you never know who could be behind you when you are driving on the highway.

17. Stuckey

Stuckey Shutter Buggin'

That made me cringe, but I wouldn't say I was creeped out by it.

The first thing that comes to mind is the scene is The Talented Mr Ripley where Matt Damon is beating the guy to death with the oar on the boat. I don't know what it is about that scene, but when I saw it I got this really uneasy feeling that I couldn't shake.

18. Dr. Daedalus

Dr. Daedalus I presume.

The entire film "Falling Down". Also, I second that particular scene from "American History X".

19. Caffeine King

Caffeine King what are you running from?

The infamous "ear scene" from Reservoir Dogs creeped me out a bit.

All of The Exorcist and The Omen creeped me out.

The scenes in Rosemary's Baby when Rosemary is being raped by the devil and the ending (basically the entire creeped me out too but those scenes in particular got me.)

20. Harley_Quinn

Harley_Quinn Honey, get mommy’s bazooka

Ditto and ditto, the Rosemary scene is like some kind of drug induced nitemare