1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Most hated commercial? (Part 7)

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Board' started by The Penguin, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Kung-Fu Yoshi

Kung-Fu Yoshi Active Member

I don't really like those depressing commercials with the weak African kids. They're pretty sad, and they keep popping up this holiday season.

2. Alonso Torrejon

Alonso Torrejon Active Member

Let's not forget the ads for Halos Oranges. You'll never see me forcing my folks into purchasing them.

3. Rick Jones

Rick Jones Hero Fan
    Staff Member Moderator

It's the bratty "hands off, they're mine" attitude that gets to me. I'm pretty sure you don't buy the groceries, kiddo.

4. Nexonius

Nexonius Ten, count em', ten years!

That Flonase commercial. "Six is greater than one. This changes everything".

Yeah, we know that 6 is a greater number, GSK. And it doesn't change anything either.

5. ShadowBlinky

ShadowBlinky Never A Good Bot

I really hate this State Farm one:

"I AM NEVER GETTING MARRIED!"

Guess what happens next and afterwards?

Most annoyingly predictable commercial ever.

6. McMax

McMax Member

This ad that has skeletons making out and another that has a dancer in X-ray so all you see is a skeleton and I don’t know what either one is selling because I’m so creeped out by them that I change the channel!

7. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Knows about rock people
    Staff Member Moderator

"HEEEAR YE HEEEEEAR YE"

Every ad break on TV is opening with this guy in a wig screaming these words, courtesy of Ford. I generally love the 4th, but one good thing about it being over will be the vanishing of this ad.

8. Dantheman

Dantheman Active Member

Yeah, those anti-smoking commercials with the people who have certain conditions because of smoking are the worst. The one that gets me is the one where that lady has to get special shots in her eyes. They show everything but the needle going in. Just creeps me out. We know smoking is bad, you can stop now, okay?

The one commercial that annoys me is that car insurance one with the Asian woman saying "You named your car Brad. Nothing could replace Brad". I just gotta say, who the heck names their car, and gives them people names nonetheless?