1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Most hated commercial? (Part 2)

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Board' started by The Penguin, Feb 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToOn~g@l

ToOn~g@l Just singin' the blues

That commercial annoys the hell out of me everytime I see it. What was wrong with using a cow any way, it would have been more tasteful and less gross looking. *shudders*

2. SirLemming

SirLemming a playa in a world of NPCs

I was going to get around to that one eventually. Yet another terrible advertising move by Wendy's. The whole thing is just confusing and idiotic.

3. Dracula_Marth

Dracula_Marth Shaq Fu, DA RETURN

wow, this thread outlasted part one.

should we make a part 3 or continue part 2?

4. Kury Wagner

Kury Wagner Jizzyboobgirlkury

Oh gaaawd. That song makes me want to hurt the puppy. D=
    Here we disagree. That commercial is awesome. I sing that song all the time.

5. Katsumara

Katsumara Ohi.

A new commercial.. well not so new, but a commercial that bothers me is that dang Underdog commercial. >< I'm sick of seeing stuff about Underdog.

6. SirLemming

SirLemming a playa in a world of NPCs

Have you noticed that the commercial says things like "Funniest family film of the summer" and "Pure-bred entertainment" without quotation marks or citations? That's a bad sign.

It grows on you, doesn't it? I have it on CD.

7. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Knows about rock people
    Staff Member Moderator

Normally there are at least one or two small-time reviewers from tiny radio stations in the Midwest who will praise a bad movie on purpose just to get their names on an ad (it happens; I read about it). If not even that could happen this time....well, I didn't have high expectations for this dog of a film anyway.

8. Dracula_Marth

Dracula_Marth Shaq Fu, DA RETURN

may as well put in a few more commercials before this gets replaced by part 3 (yes i still think part 3 is coming very soon)

1. the commercials for the Rattitouile (that was probably spelled wrong) video game. it doesn't suck, but they still advertise the game, but stopped advertising the movie it's based off off.

2. Disney.com. you can throw a million commercials at me (and even more than that on disney channels), but i won't go on to that website.

3. any commercial on Colors (or was it Colours) TV. they overplay the most uninteresting commercials before the FUNiMATION block and it gets even worse during the FUNi block. this is one of the reasons i stopped watching Colours TV. is the Anime Network this bad? (i.e, the only commercials they air advertise their DVDs and some stupid college student programs.)

9. JRP82190

JRP82190 Member

The Esurines(sp?) ads annoy the hell out of me they make no sense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.