1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

More Rarest Moments From Your Favorite Shows

Discussion in 'Platypus Comix' started by DaffyDonaldQW93, Jul 23, 2015.

1. DaffyDonaldQW93

I was thinking, the first rare moments was interesting (Oprah visiting the Simpsons?) I suggest you do a sequel........

-A guy dressed as Mr. Burns playing the ABC version of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (I BARELY remember this episode it was long ago)

-Charlie Brown 1967- early 1970s special first-run opening and closing sponsor tags (they hacked off the opening music to "It was a short summer charlie brown" in the current version).

-Animaniacs "H" episode water tower endings- If these episodes are useless and worthless for a DVD release, they have unique end water tower gags (even the animation is recycled).

-Fairly OddParents "Crash Nebula" pilot (just mention it with a screenshot)- After it aired a few times it was locked up in Nick's vault. It included the full Fairly OddParents credits and not the sidebar credits.

-Rare Turner airings of the banned Bugs Bunny cartoon "All This And Rabbit Stew" (I've heard claims that it aired on TNT back in the day or the 12 missing hares. I don't believe the latter, unless it aired sometime else by accident at night).

ABC News Special Report- Whitney Houston death report during a rerun of "Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown" in 2012. The opening lines haven't been home recorded or kept by ABC that warned children it may be upsetting.

Any rare moment Peter or some other person saved can be suggested, I'm a cartoon buff so I don't have much suggestions for live action. Anyone have live-action suggestions feel free to put on this thread.

2. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Knows about rock people
    Staff Member Moderator

To put them in an article I have to have the clip. There hasn't been a second one because finding those isn't easy.

3. Erased Paper

Erased Paper Member

They don't. Apparently, the only different one was in 50A.

I still remember that they promoted this 30 minute episode as a "TV Movie". Yeah.

4. 90'sKid

90'sKid Well-Known Member

It was a sort of "back door" pilot, to see how a show focusing on CN would go over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Dsneybuf

Dsneybuf Well-Known Member

I've wondered if Danny Phantom had anything to do with it failing.

6. 90'sKid

90'sKid Well-Known Member

Possibly, Fredorator (spp?) probably didn't want to have two action shows running at the same time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk