1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

More art...this time, my original characters!

Discussion in 'The Drawing Board' started by Matthew Hunter, Oct 3, 2001.

1. Matthew Hunter

Matthew Hunter Super Genius

I'll lay off the Looney Tunes for tonight and give you a glimpse of my own cartoon creations. I have had the two title characters since I was back in the 6th grade, that's about 6 years now. Other characters and ideas have come and gone, but I've always kept Bill Dawg and Buster Kat as the center of the action. Basically, my hobby is to use these characters in various stories. I have used notebook paper in the past, but the lines really looked bad, so now I always keep a stack of computer paper around, and if an idea comes to me I'll start it, if I can't go anywhere with it, I try something else. With this new drawing board I suppose I could create some short comic strips as well. I hope to continue this in college and hopefully get a job in animation someday. Enough about that, let's look at the picture: