1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Discussion in 'Animation Wiki Discussion' started by GWOtaku, Mar 2, 2009.

1. GWOtaku

GWOtaku Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

This is the discussion thread for the Toon Zone Wiki's Mobile Suit Gundam 00 article.

As you can see there are quite a few placeholders, but the article is more complete than it was before and I tweaked some of the writing too. Just a logical first step for getting Ani-Monday related stuff up to speed. Sooner or later Toonami's going to have to get tackled...

I know we have our fans out there, so feel free to build on this as you like.

2. HellCat

HellCat Lesser spotted Brit
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

What's our attitude to things like sidestories? Should they go in the article or be split off?
    I think that's something that we'll have to resolve on a wider scale too. Japan especially loves the "Yeah, this sequel plot angle will make no sense unless you listened to the radio drama or read the comic that was printed on 1 out of 500 rolls of toilet paper".

3. GWOtaku

GWOtaku Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

At the moment, a specific side story section seems like the best thing to do. That would be very easy to split off later if we want to.

On the wider scale, I have to admit that it probably does make sense to allow articles about comics & projects that are closely related to animation. Just as long as that's as far as it goes.

4. HellCat

HellCat Lesser spotted Brit
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

I did a bit of work on this. Removed outdated information on the release and added a brief synopsis for season 2's basic plot.