1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing Pilot Episode of The Proud Family

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by JTOONSAnimation, Jul 9, 2017.

?

Who wants to see this pilot

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. JTOONSAnimation

JTOONSAnimation Active Member

About a year ago I discovered some clips about an early Proud Family episode, which happened to be the pilot. I made a video about it a few days ago:

Does anyone know or even heard about it?

2. Toon4Thought

Toon4Thought Giving a slightly closer look.

I do know that the pilot is the only episode Disney Channel does not have On Demand (Yeah, I don't know if you've heard it, but pretty much the entire series is on there. Isn't that cool?)

3. ToonJay723

ToonJay723 Bingo Bongo

Hmm, I remember that commercial. A quick search I found more high quality versions of them.

Sadly for whatever reason, Disney doesn't allow creators to post pilots of their shows. That's why you rarely see Disney pilots of YouTube, but you see a lot for CN and Nick.
    If you're talking about "Don't Leave Home Without It", I think it's a licensing issue since "Independent Woman" is played, which is ironic since Destiny's Child sings the theme song.