"Milo Murphy's Law" News & Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by BeanoMaster, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Elijah Abrams

Elijah Abrams Just deal with it!

Well since the second part of the MML/P&F crossover will be the Season 2 premiere, it would be no surprise that today's episode links to it! Of course, we will have one more episode for this season (the Halloween special), but sadly it will take place before today's released episode.

2. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

2, actually. There's also going to be a Christmas special.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Elijah Abrams

Elijah Abrams Just deal with it!

Oooo, a Christmas special eh? I'll expect some shenanigans similar to Christmas With The Kranks, Deck the Halls (the 2007 movie), and Jingle All The Way!

4. ShadowBeast

ShadowBeast Well-Known Member

Did anybody noticed the Spongebob joke in Fungus Among Us? I hope Tom Kenny did the actually time-card voice.

5. ShadowBeast

ShadowBeast Well-Known Member

Milo Murphy's Halloween Scream-A-Torium: I surprised that no one has talked about this one yet. I liked this one. the whole plot was good. Sara popping up in costume and pretending that she didn't know it was Halloween was funny considering her obsession with Dr Zone. I was kind of hoping for the same narrator from the Phineas and Ferb Halloween special, but a Gargoyle works. Zack being the coward of the group, you'd think he would be terrified of Halloween. But I guess the holiday itself makes being scared fun. We end up with Sara taking Zack's place of being scared of every little thing. The secondary plot of Cavendish and Dakota celebrating the last Halloween was good, and I'm glad they end up saving it from technically themselves and wind up creating Leap-Year at the same time. I'm loving what Dakota's thievery is doing to Brick and Savannah's missions. Dakota and Cavendish are like what if Doofensmirtz and Mongram were forced to constantly work together.
    Zack finally gets his scare back, thanks to Murphy's Law. But Elliot's costume is the worst Allosaurus costume seen. It just looks like a generic dinosaur costume. Zack's dad scaring Zack with a fish costume was a great way to end the episode.

6. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

They think season 2 premieres in April.

7. jaylop97

jaylop97 Well-Known Member

If that is the case, then the show would take 1 year and 6 months to have completed its first season. That would be a long amount of time to have reached it.

8. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

More like a year and 2 months. Season 1 will wrap up with the Christmas special, which will probably air in December, then unless Dan is wrong, it it would be on a 4 month hiatus.

9. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

A Christmas episode is airing on December 2 at 9 A.M.