1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

"Milo Murphy's Law" News & Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by BeanoMaster, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster Active Member

The gang's face after seeing their mom buy a new "vintage" metal shirt, is how I feel every time I see someone wearing a pre-faded t-shirt with a cartoon character on it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. TheVileOne

TheVileOne Peace Loving Shinobi
    Reporter

What app do you find the extra episodes on?

3. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

The Disney XD app.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. TheVileOne

Reporter

Thank you PinkiePie97.

Honestly, I'm enjoying the show so far. I think I might even like the premise more than Phineas and Ferb. The comedy and style and animation are all very similar, but I think I really just enjoy the B-plot stuff with time agents Dakota and Cavendish. That story that had them meeting the other time agents was neat because the other time agents, Savannah and Brick, were voiced by Ming Na and Brett Dalton of Agents of SHIELD fame.

• Like Like x 1
  5. zoombie

zoombie Well-Known Member

This episode they tweak the formula a bit, Melissa tags herself out of the episode, and Sara takes her place, she is the Melissa of the episode.

Next episode, it is the "Blood Moon Ball" or is it the "Bon Bon The Birthday Clown" of the series, that is when Star started to realize her feelings for Marco, so perhaps... just wait and see.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Magmaster12

Magmaster12 Well-Known Member

Well today we learned quite a bit about the Pistachio guys, these guys are starting to take over the show more than Perry and the gang did.
    Now I think the source of Milo's bad luck is to prevent time paradoxes the same way as Futurama.

• Like Like x 1
  7. NeoplanDan

NeoplanDan Musical ZF

Only for one episode.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dudley

Dudley Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

What's wrong with wearing those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yoshimickster

They imply you or your parent bought a large t-shirt when you were a kid, and kept it until you were an adult when it would fade naturally. They are the LIES of t-shirts!

10. cristian12345678

hi:
    a question only. which are the strict rules of disney tv animaton?
    the "they cant" question i mean

• Like Like x 1
  11. TheVileOne

Reporter

Oh I forgot, one more call back to Phineas and Ferb was when they did the Squirrels in My Pants gag at the zoo with the pistachio time agents. It was a short little call back to the song, but the music soundtrack said, "Squirrels in my pants!"

It definitely seems like they are setting up some longterm romances for the show, specifically Milo and Amanda. I'm curious if the show will try to pair up Melissa or Zack with anyone.

Mort Schaeffer seems like he will be a toned down version of Buford for the show. I like the character so far. I enjoy that the writers basically gave him the personality of his voice actor, Greg Cipes. So he's sort of like this very sage-like, spiritual dude. But, I recall Buford sort of had those moments as well, pearls of sage-like wisdom now and again.

12. PinkiePie97

I liked today's episode. I enjoyed seeing the time travelers going after Milo.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yoshimickster

I wander how long they'll dance around Draco being a vampire or not?

• Like Like x 1
  14. TheVileOne

Reporter

I think Draco being a vampire will just always be one of those things, like "is he or isn't he?" Sort of like will Candace bust her brothers? Will Isabella tell Phineas her feelings?

I like that if you can figure out how to watch the episodes in order, there is an ongoing serial plot to now the Time Agents assume Milo is their enemy and he's a counter-agent scheming against him, when it's all just by the accident of Murphy's Law. I feel the way that's escalated can lead to some great comedy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yoshimickster

While I'm cool with the ambiguity of Draco, it WOULD be satisfying seeing Dakota and Hampshire win some time.

• Like Like x 1
  16. zoombie

zoombie Well-Known Member

The time travelers cover was they were the parents of someone named Gregory Teacher. You know what that means, they were posing as a gay couple.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Yoshimickster

Yes...posing...

18. TheVileOne

Reporter

Or maybe in ironic twist of fate, there will be an actual student at Milo's school who turns out to be named Gregory Teacher and has two male parents.

• Like Like x 1
  19. PinkiePie97

I liked today's episode. I kinda want to see what Zack's old band's reaction would be when he doesn't show up at rehearsal.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. TheVileOne

Reporter

I kind of want to see how long they can stretch the Draco's a vampire, wait he's not a vampire gag and how far they can go with it. Maybe Mr. Draco has a rival who is like a Van Helsing, but maybe he's just like a rival teacher or something. Maybe the kids try to get him to eat a pizza with garlic and it puts him into a coughing fit, but not because he's got the garlic vampire allergy, it just went down the wrong pipe.

To put it in perspective there are 220 some odd episodes of Phineas and Ferb, and about that many times of Candace failing to bust Phineas and Ferb. So if this show has staying power, that's a lot of Draco "Is he a vampire?" jokes to write out :) .

• Agree Agree x 1