1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Mickey and the Roadster Racers

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by BeanoMaster, Apr 11, 2015.

1. TsWade2

TsWade2 Active Member

Here's the sneak peek.
    LOL! Silly Goofy!:lol:

2. Palettepony895

Palettepony895 Always plays it cool.

Okay, that Goofy part actually made me laugh.

3. Mikurotoro92

Mikurotoro92 Banned

I'll admit that I'd MUCH rather watch this than Nick Jr's Blaze and the Monster Machines!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    #43 Mikurotoro92, Jan 14, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  4. SweetShop209

SweetShop209 Well-Known Member

I saw the first two episodes. I like the show. I really do. It helps that there's no fake interactivity. I look forward to more.

5. TsWade2

TsWade2 Active Member

I saw it, and I have to admit, this one is not as bad as I thought it was. It was cute and cuddly. This is better than that god awful MMCH. The cg animation looks good and very crystal clear. When I first heard of it, I thought "WHAT?! Disney, I thought you learned your lesson! How dare you?" But then, couple years later I thought " Wow! This is nothing like the clubhouse." I'm glad one of my favorite characters Chip 'N' Dale are there, I'm also waiting for Horace Horsecollar. Oh well, he'll show up eventually. I'm glad Pete is still a villain, but he can sometimes be a nice guy. I would love to complain about it, but since this show is so good, I can't complain about it. As for the new guy named Daniel Ross playing the voice of Donald Duck, not bad. It needs a little work, but not bad.So, even though this only aimed at preschoolers, but this will be my guilty pleasure. I hope the preschoolers will enjoy this more than (dare I say it) MMCH. I don't know how I say this, but good work Disney Junior, good work. But remember Disney Channel, Mickey and friends are for everyone. Don't forget that. Nonetheless, good show. :D

6. Mikurotoro92

Mikurotoro92 Banned

I kinda liked it too

Even better than Clubhouse

(mainly because there's no "Hot Dog Dance" sequence)

But I think the whole "fake interactivity" thing in preschool shows NEEDS to be phased out!

Blame Dora the Explorer for that

#46 Mikurotoro92, Jan 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  7. TsWade2

TsWade2 Active Member

I'm sure it is. And good riddance of that dumb dora the explorer. BTW, you guys never guess who is going to be in this series? It's Jose Carioca and Panchito Pistoles! WHEE!:D I hope they make an appearance in Ducktales too.

8. TsWade2

TsWade2 Active Member

I just watch Mickey and the Roadster Racers and I found a favorite episode episode. Mickey's Perfecto Day/Running of the Roadsters. I'll try not to spoiled it to you guys, but I'll tell you who's in it. Three Caballeros Panchito and Jose Carioca and of course, Horace Horsecollar! Seriously, this is much better than MMCH. I know some of you say it's for preschoolers, well, you know what? Ah Preschoolers, schmescoolers!:p I'm enjoying this and the Mickey Mouse shorts.:D

#48 TsWade2, Jan 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  9. SweetShop209

10. TsWade2

TsWade2 Active Member

11. TsWade2

TsWade2 Active Member

New episode tomorrow and it's going to take place in Hawaii. Tia Carrere is the guest star.

12. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

It's been renewed for season 2.

• Like Like x 1
  13. SweetShop209

Here's Danica Patrick in an interview for this Friday's episode.

14. TsWade2

TsWade2 Active Member

I haven't been this thread for a long time. I enjoying this very much. It's so cute and cuddly.

15. Nexonius

Nexonius Ten, count em', ten years!

Seems that the voice of Donald is voiced by someone else since Tony's on the shorts and DuckTales. Also, looks like Minnie and Daisy is getting a lot of focus on the show on the non race episodes (specifically the B segments).

16. TsWade2

TsWade2 Active Member

This has been a great and better show for preschoolers, but there is one thing that concerns me a little bit. So far, we've seen Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, and sometimes Pete win the race, but I've haven't seen Mickey Mouse win a race on every episode. I mean, he's the main character of the show for heaven's sake. I don't know how many episodes are left for the 1st season, but it would of been nice to see Mickey win the race.:( But that's just me, it's still a good show.;)