1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Men in Black: The Series

Discussion in 'The toonzone - General Animation Discussion' started by PennyCat, May 9, 2001.

1. PennyCat

PennyCat Keeper's kitty

I actually asked this initially on the WBC boards, but no one seemed to have an answer:

I know that MiB: The Series won't be back on Saturday mornings this fall, but does anyone know if it'll be taken out of the weekday schedule as well? I really love the show and I'd hate to see it go completely away. I wouldn't mind if it at least aired on weekday afternoons. If anyone has an answer (or three) to this question, please let me know. Thanks!

2. optimal321

optimal321 The Manhunter from Mars

I believe that WB is saving the next season of MIB to air later on, like mid-season. Ya know, wait til they realize the new garbage is crap and then air MIB. But i'm not 100% positive on this.

3. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

MIB

Currently, MIB will not be on the schedule for next fall. Batman Beyond will be taking over it's doomed weekday morning slot. MIB could return in fall 2002, after the release of MIB2. MIB has been once of the most successful series on KWB, even out erforming some of their top shows on occasion.

4. Scythemantis

Scythemantis With Soar-Throat Ghost

DARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have missed almost every single new episode from the last two seasons and was looking forward to seeing them weekday afternoons :(

5. James Harvey

MIB Summer

MIB will still air weekday mornings for the summer, and will air occasional times during the afternoons with KWB's rotating KWB 4:30pm slot.

6. PennyCat

PennyCat Keeper's kitty

Re: MIB

Awww, poo. Do you know if it'll run throughout the summer, at least. I haven't started my collection yet. =X

7. PennyCat

PennyCat Keeper's kitty

Re: MIB Summer

Oops, sorry. Ignore my last post. :)

8. James Harvey

MIB Schedule Update

Hey PC,

If you get KTLA or WB11, you'll be able to watch MIB in the afternoon and not in the morning, since those affiliates air the weekday morning block an hour before the weekday afternoon block, at 2pm. Ifnot, you'll have to get up at 7am to catch it. Also, I'd recommend you check out JACKIE CHAN ADVENTURES which airs this week at 4:30pm as a part of the rotating 4:30pm slot. Great series. And KWB will air an hour of it this next upcoming weekend. Stay tuned to http://www.searth.net/wfnews and http://www.toonzone.net/shows/schedules for updates on what MIB ep will air, and when. There's about 16 weeks left of MIB on KWB, which is plenty of time for KWB to air the 54 or so episodes of MIB. Good luck! Hopefully this'll help ya out!

Also, there's a chance CARTOON NETWORK will pick up MIB once the show is done, so there's always a second chance.
    :)