1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

May's Drawing Board Open - Movies you'll Never See Made (And their movie posters)!!

Discussion in 'The Drawing Board' started by Outlander00, May 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ikwig

Ikwig is wishing. . .

Bic, that is just so wrong. . . Well, actually, it's totally hilarious! I would definitely go to see that movie (especially since I'm in it!;)), but please tell me Barney doesn't win!!! :p Great job with the coloring/textures/lettering - excellent poster feel!:)

Delia - love this new poster: great action shot! You just can't make this easy on us poor voters, can you?! :p And it is really cool how much you look like your fav character!

DarkKnight - "Last Minute Studios" heehee - very clever, and I think that would be a great film! Love the layout and the eye-grabbing colors! :)

Patrick Star - great parody of Austin Powers - psychedelic background and great casting ideas! Plus I love the look on Abe's face! :D

2. TimTwoFace

TimTwoFace Mod, and Minotaur Bait

Hey Bic, that's awesome. As much as I liked your first pic, this one is better because it has all of US (something we love) and Barney involved (someone we collectively HATE). How did Barney and Barb get top billing over me, though? Honestly...I just don't know how Hollywood works sometimes... :p

*THUMBS UP*

-Tim

3. The Detective

The Detective Active Member

Hey if you want I could put up the original without the lettering and you can see his legs better. Maybe I'll go work on that.

4. Dee

Dee What?

oh man LMAO!! Am I one of the aliens that gets to destroy Barney? MUWAHAHAHAHA!

5. TimTwoFace

TimTwoFace Mod, and Minotaur Bait

Man, if we had more time, I would have loved to do a "Toonzone: The Movie" pic. Maybe in a few months I can do that... :)

-Tim

6. Outlander00

Outlander00 Another Stand Alone Complex

Well, just like the movie business, all good (and crazy) things must come to an end.

Deadline for posting entries has come and past.. Next up, the viscious task of voting! :p

Until then, This balcony is closed.

7. Dee

Dee What?

but its not midnight yet lol

8. Dee

Dee What?

You shouldn't add this to my entries because it's past deadline and It's not my best but I just wanted to add it because I like how Elle came out with Kay and Jay
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.